You know the golden McDonalds rule, do not under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES look inside your burger before you chow down. It’s like looking at a nightclub with the lights on. Naughty photographer Jon Feinstein’s broken the golden fast food rule tenfold in this project examining our favourite guilty treats up close on a high-res scanner.
From crispy golden nuggets that look like something out of Embarrassing Bodies to much-loved gherkins that resemble nothing more than pond weed, this project is an eye-opener in the sense that it shows you just how unnatural this kind of food is. Doesn’t stop me craving a double cheeseburger though. Lunchtime!
- A sneak peak into Patrick Kyle’s new comic, Night Door
- Liam Cobb illustrates the collapse of the Heygate Estate in latest comic Conditioner
- X-Rated Adult Movie Posters of the 60s and 70s celebrates gloriously crude B-movie artwork
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- “It needs to be normalised that women masturbate”: meet illustrator Jordyn McGeachin
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- Six months in the (enviable) life of photographer Ryan Lowry
- We get to know hilarious and thoughtful illustrator, Ruby Etc