You know the golden McDonalds rule, do not under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES look inside your burger before you chow down. It’s like looking at a nightclub with the lights on. Naughty photographer Jon Feinstein’s broken the golden fast food rule tenfold in this project examining our favourite guilty treats up close on a high-res scanner.
From crispy golden nuggets that look like something out of Embarrassing Bodies to much-loved gherkins that resemble nothing more than pond weed, this project is an eye-opener in the sense that it shows you just how unnatural this kind of food is. Doesn’t stop me craving a double cheeseburger though. Lunchtime!
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations