You know the golden McDonalds rule, do not under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES look inside your burger before you chow down. It’s like looking at a nightclub with the lights on. Naughty photographer Jon Feinstein’s broken the golden fast food rule tenfold in this project examining our favourite guilty treats up close on a high-res scanner.
From crispy golden nuggets that look like something out of Embarrassing Bodies to much-loved gherkins that resemble nothing more than pond weed, this project is an eye-opener in the sense that it shows you just how unnatural this kind of food is. Doesn’t stop me craving a double cheeseburger though. Lunchtime!
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant