Hands if you’ve woken up after a night out feeling like someone’s smashed a vase over your head? We’re not entirely sure that was what Mads was going for in this series, but seeing as it’s a commissioned piece for Fabric, the early bird’s mothership of the London clubbing scene, then perhaps it is.
With his usual knack for precision and beauty, Mads had once again triumphed with a well-edited series of photographs based around a simple concept. That’s one thing Mads always nails – being confident enough to present four photos for a project rather than reams and reams. So much more effective.
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Biel defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs