Hands if you’ve woken up after a night out feeling like someone’s smashed a vase over your head? We’re not entirely sure that was what Mads was going for in this series, but seeing as it’s a commissioned piece for Fabric, the early bird’s mothership of the London clubbing scene, then perhaps it is.
With his usual knack for precision and beauty, Mads had once again triumphed with a well-edited series of photographs based around a simple concept. That’s one thing Mads always nails – being confident enough to present four photos for a project rather than reams and reams. So much more effective.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant