Hands if you’ve woken up after a night out feeling like someone’s smashed a vase over your head? We’re not entirely sure that was what Mads was going for in this series, but seeing as it’s a commissioned piece for Fabric, the early bird’s mothership of the London clubbing scene, then perhaps it is.
With his usual knack for precision and beauty, Mads had once again triumphed with a well-edited series of photographs based around a simple concept. That’s one thing Mads always nails – being confident enough to present four photos for a project rather than reams and reams. So much more effective.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan