Hands if you’ve woken up after a night out feeling like someone’s smashed a vase over your head? We’re not entirely sure that was what Mads was going for in this series, but seeing as it’s a commissioned piece for Fabric, the early bird’s mothership of the London clubbing scene, then perhaps it is.
With his usual knack for precision and beauty, Mads had once again triumphed with a well-edited series of photographs based around a simple concept. That’s one thing Mads always nails – being confident enough to present four photos for a project rather than reams and reams. So much more effective.
- Sam Pilling directs video for DJ Shadow track Nobody Speaks
- Mrzyk & Moriceau's hilariously psychedelic music video for The Avalanches
- Nick Waplington's artwork for Yak, a striking representation of their sound
- Ondrej Bachor and Jan Horcik create ever-evolving identity for fashion designer Karolina Jurikova
- Bodil Jane's illustrations: ornate, exotic and really very lovely
- Drifting SUVs in the Arabian desert: Peter Garritano explores the world of hajwalah
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August