At the moment here in the It’s Nice That studio we are hard at work putting together the Annual 2013 featuring some of the most interesting and exciting projects we’ve featured over the past year. What’s that? Oh, it’ll be out probably early December. Sorry? Yeah it would make the perfect Christmas present, good point.
Anyway, where was I. Oh right, so in the course of looking back at the work that’s wowed us this year, it gives us the perfect excuse to check back in with some studios who we’ve maybe overlooked for a few months, and so it was with Praline. Among their recent projects I came across this superb looking book they produced for UK Now, an eclectic arts festival that took place in 17 cities across China organised by the British Council.
From the exposed spine to the striking coloured sections and the excellent use of infographics and photography, this is yet more proof (not that any was really needed) that Praline is a studio that early knows its design onions.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf