Quentin’s Tumblr portfolio of his photographic work reveals a few key things about him that we wouldn’t otherwise have necessarily known. A) He is French, or hangs around in France a lot. B) He has a lot of model friends and ): He seems to have a kind of obsession with the insides of people’s houses, and how they adorn them. Option C is, for me, the most intriguing as he’s basically pandering to the visual needs of all of the people who admit to themselves (vocally or not) that their guilty pleasure is seeing inside people’s homes and, let’s be honest, judging them.
Now Quentin doesn’t seem like the judging type, he just seems to appreciate knick-knacks, and he seems to visit a lot of beautiful, French friends who have particularly good and interesting knick-knacks. So for that reason, he’s terrific. Scroll down for a nose around, then go to his website and have a good old poke about there as well.
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission "Kick over the statues"
- Futur Neue explores texts through clean typography, images and unusual printing techniques
- Zhang Liang's cartoons sum up American pop culture
- Ira Ivanova designs vibrant wristband-inspired identity for Moscow music festival
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations