Just over a year ago Haiti was hit by a catastrophic earthquake and 13 months later, the country is still in need of so much help. Rob Ryan has designed and printed a brand new limited edition screenprint which will be sold on Etsy and in his shop, Ryantown on Columbia Road with all proceeds going to the Haiti cause.
Each print measures 68.5cm wide by 51cm high and reads ‘We are all part of each other and this is my promise, I won’t pass you by and I won’t ignore you and look the other way but I’ll help you build your nest again. This is my promise’.
- Xiang Guan’s Symbiotic Objects require a human component
- Alex Fergusson on the provocative and powerful nature of surface graphics
- Bendik Kaltenborn talks us through his retrospective book, collating ten years worth of work
- Meet music-obsessed graphic designer François Boulo
- César Pelizer’s 2D and 3D experiments are full of humour and imagination
- The irreverent spontaneity of Stefan Marx’s markmaking
- Vicky Grout takes us on a photographic trip through east London using Kodak's Ektra smartphone
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Timo Kuilder combines clean-cut linework with limited colours in his editorial work
- David Luraschi’s strikingly simple new campaign for fashion brand Jacquemus
- How 13 designers responded to a one-word brief: water
- Nicolas Ménard creates short animation for online mortgage broker Habito