Since being one of our 2009 Graduates, Rose Blake has given us a fair bit to rave about. Founder of the ingenious Studio Music, member of film collective This Is It, creator of Playlist/Painting, maker of enviable t-shirts and illustrator for a number of top-notch clients such as The New York Times, its a wonder she’s had time to update her website.
But update it she has, and its looking lovely. As you’d expect, there’s a tonne of bright, witty work on there. The charmingly observed gallery drawings series really stands out, and there’s some excellent editorial work too. So go on, have a look yourself!
- TFI the weekend! Here's the Best of the Web, as deemed by It's Nice That
- “Legs eleven, droopy drawers, dirty knees”: A clock that uses bingo calls instead of numbers
- Great new work for The New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek from Oscar Bolton Green
- Dots, blocks and fades layered up in multifaceted exhibition identity for The Hague’s Royal Academy
- Patty Carroll’s bizarre photos hide women in chaotic, hand-built scenes
- Dougal Wilson’s Morris Dancing-heavy first music video in six years
- An insight into The Guardian’s newly released brand guidelines
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Japanese artist Tatsuro Kiuchi is back with more beautifully finished illustrations