Since being one of our 2009 Graduates, Rose Blake has given us a fair bit to rave about. Founder of the ingenious Studio Music, member of film collective This Is It, creator of Playlist/Painting, maker of enviable t-shirts and illustrator for a number of top-notch clients such as The New York Times, its a wonder she’s had time to update her website.
But update it she has, and its looking lovely. As you’d expect, there’s a tonne of bright, witty work on there. The charmingly observed gallery drawings series really stands out, and there’s some excellent editorial work too. So go on, have a look yourself!
- Berlin-based Cristóbal Schmal’s naive illustrations are an intriguing mix
- Here we go again, it's the Best of the Web! And the finest people to follow on social
- Odd character designs and snogging: we’re still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ “Tigger”
- Dark Igloo's deliciously digital branding for Giphy will “melt your face”
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work