Since being one of our 2009 Graduates, Rose Blake has given us a fair bit to rave about. Founder of the ingenious Studio Music, member of film collective This Is It, creator of Playlist/Painting, maker of enviable t-shirts and illustrator for a number of top-notch clients such as The New York Times, its a wonder she’s had time to update her website.
But update it she has, and its looking lovely. As you’d expect, there’s a tonne of bright, witty work on there. The charmingly observed gallery drawings series really stands out, and there’s some excellent editorial work too. So go on, have a look yourself!
- Best of the Web: the stuff we found online that we just can't wait to show you
- Cartoonist Nathan Cowdry introduces a strange and wonderful world in his comic, Western Voyeur
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang