Cool London exhibitions are like buses – someone will often be eating fried chicken a few feet away from you. No, wait, they’re like buses because you wait for one and then several come along at once, as proved this week when east London witnesses the unveiling of more great shows than you can shake a tepid bottle of beer at. One of the most anticipated must be Ryan Todd’s new exhibition at Kemistry Gallery, which boasts maybe the best title of 2013 thus far – No Fun Intended.
Of course Ryan is being a scamp and his work is as bold, bright and witty as ever – reflecting a creative at the very top of his game. He also whetted our collective whistle with the charming teaser trailer below – see you there yeah?
No Fun Intended runs June 6 until June 29.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant