You meet a lot of people in this business and – as in any walk of life – they tend to range from the sublime to the ridiculous. Fortunately though help is at hand courtesy of Sagmeister & Walsh’s new work for moo.com’s Luxe Project. The notorious design duo have created a series of seven sets of seven cards: “To be handed to anyone you meet who delights or annoys you.” Called Halftone Satifsfaction, the messages on the cards veer from the joyful, " It’s a delight to be around someone who loves what they do," to the, well, brutal, “Fuck you. Eat shit.”
The backs of the cards range from pure white through a black dot effect to pure black, reflecting the tone of the message on the reverse. Uber useful for that next awkward private view, all the profits are going to the Coalition for the Homeless so you can feel good while you make others feel good, or assuage your guilt at being so jolly rude.
- Submit Saturdays: Tips for Social Media
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"