It’s fair to say we don’t know as much as we’d like about Scout, the only thing I can dig out of the internet is that she’s based in Baltimore and is still in the process of studying photography, the craft she is clearly destined to do. In this rather erotic shoot, Scout has spelt out the garments on the model by using their impressions only. The ghostly palimpsests of the clothes are enough to make your imagination run wild, as it’s entirely left up to you to imagine what the items of clothing were like before they were taken away.
The fleshy tones and the simple but brilliant idea behind this series make it one of the best we’ve seen in a long time. Well done Scout, now please get your website back up and running so we can see more of your fantastic work please.
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf