It’s fair to say we don’t know as much as we’d like about Scout, the only thing I can dig out of the internet is that she’s based in Baltimore and is still in the process of studying photography, the craft she is clearly destined to do. In this rather erotic shoot, Scout has spelt out the garments on the model by using their impressions only. The ghostly palimpsests of the clothes are enough to make your imagination run wild, as it’s entirely left up to you to imagine what the items of clothing were like before they were taken away.
The fleshy tones and the simple but brilliant idea behind this series make it one of the best we’ve seen in a long time. Well done Scout, now please get your website back up and running so we can see more of your fantastic work please.
- Cheeky, irreverent and vivid illustrations by Thomas Hedger
- Brilliant branding and a cracking It’s Nice That collaboration: introducing Unmade
- Director collective Canada creates raunchy, psychedelic video for Tame Impala (NSFW)
- Stylish designs that aim to make online gift-buying as fun as "walking around a concept store"
- Alex Sheridan’s hilarious shots of comedian David O’Doherty in sports memorabilia
- Cult magazine Nova and its nods to “eroticism and extortion” photographed in a suitably 70s setting
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?