It’s fair to say we don’t know as much as we’d like about Scout, the only thing I can dig out of the internet is that she’s based in Baltimore and is still in the process of studying photography, the craft she is clearly destined to do. In this rather erotic shoot, Scout has spelt out the garments on the model by using their impressions only. The ghostly palimpsests of the clothes are enough to make your imagination run wild, as it’s entirely left up to you to imagine what the items of clothing were like before they were taken away.
The fleshy tones and the simple but brilliant idea behind this series make it one of the best we’ve seen in a long time. Well done Scout, now please get your website back up and running so we can see more of your fantastic work please.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language