The LDF isn’t just about Dutch guys in nice glasses trying to reinvent the anglepoise, there’s also an exciting after-hours side to the festival that offers post-work entertainment in the form of talks, viewings and general mingling opportunities, all lubricated with complimentary warm beers. Tonight the “Shoreditch Design Triangle” is staying up with a whole host of venues keeping their doors open till late.
Want to meet a real designer in the flesh? Head here (pictured). Prefer to salivate over some delectable wooden furnishings? You’ll be needing this one. Or perhaps you just want to shop till you drop? In that case this one’s for you. Everyone knows it’s cool to stay up late.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs