We’re not able to give you much background history for Wroclaw’s Slawek Czajkowski, but who needs the finer details when you’ve got copulating aliens, Satanic voyeurs and entire epic tales to distract you? Czaijkowski is in an element of his own when it comes to filling a canvas with one-frame narratives featuring characters you’d be more likely to find in some of the weirder episodes of The X Files.
It appears that Slawek is also quite the street artist, with a collection of enormous and impressive murals showcasing his very natural, yet peculiar ability with a paintbrush; all of which can be found on his Flickr page. Hear this Czajkowski, you can criminally damage the exterior of my home any day.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web