We’re not able to give you much background history for Wroclaw’s Slawek Czajkowski, but who needs the finer details when you’ve got copulating aliens, Satanic voyeurs and entire epic tales to distract you? Czaijkowski is in an element of his own when it comes to filling a canvas with one-frame narratives featuring characters you’d be more likely to find in some of the weirder episodes of The X Files.
It appears that Slawek is also quite the street artist, with a collection of enormous and impressive murals showcasing his very natural, yet peculiar ability with a paintbrush; all of which can be found on his Flickr page. Hear this Czajkowski, you can criminally damage the exterior of my home any day.
- Cats flying out of speakers and our technology addiction: highlights from Channel 4 Random Acts
- Kyle Bean's tactile simulacrums are brought to life with wit and precision
- Margot Bowman rethinks the selfie and the future of personalisation
- Warriors Studio and Freytag Anderson explore process and dialogue in new identity for GDFS 16
- Gorgeous Memphis-inspired, primary colour-packed work from Benjamin Rawson
- A cacophony of styles come together for this wacky promo animation for Gutter Fest
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- The best design courses in the UK, according to The Guardian University Guide 2017
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"