We’re not able to give you much background history for Wroclaw’s Slawek Czajkowski, but who needs the finer details when you’ve got copulating aliens, Satanic voyeurs and entire epic tales to distract you? Czaijkowski is in an element of his own when it comes to filling a canvas with one-frame narratives featuring characters you’d be more likely to find in some of the weirder episodes of The X Files.
It appears that Slawek is also quite the street artist, with a collection of enormous and impressive murals showcasing his very natural, yet peculiar ability with a paintbrush; all of which can be found on his Flickr page. Hear this Czajkowski, you can criminally damage the exterior of my home any day.
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs