So as you know we’re always looking for new and exciting ways to indulge our passion for all things arts and design and we’ve hit upon a brand new one thanks to the wonders of podcasting (new for us, we realise it’s been around for a bit!). So here it is on that there itunes – download now!
Recorded in our studio with specially-invited guests Studio Audience (see what we did?!) is a new venture for us but one we hope will add an extra dimension to our creativity championing.
This is the first ever episode recorded earlier this week with guests Rose Blake and Andy Altmann from Why Not Associates. See below for the links you might need while it plays and let us know your thoughts via Facebook, Twitter or email us at email@example.com.
We spoke to our guests Andy Altmann of Why Not Associates about the comedy carpet and what happened when the council destroyed part of it on health and safety grounds, and we spoke to Rose Blake about Studio Music and the Vimeo award-nominated animation by the This is It collective…
You can (and SHOULD) vote for Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared here. We also talk nudity, mime and why Sir Peter Blake chose The Spice Girls on Desert Island Discs. Enjoy!
- It's Nice That visits the Turner Prize
- Our Favourite Places is promoting the creative wealth of innovative Sheffield
- Meet tarot-obsessed Gucci illustrator Jayde Fish
- Julia Autz documents Transnistria, a country steeped in Soviet nostalgia
- Felicity Marshall, the illustrator merging editorial and fashion design
- Wow Factor: the eye-popping results of A Load of Jargon's printing workshops
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- The Gentlewoman’s art director, Veronica Ditting gives us a peek at her bookshelf