So as you know we’re always looking for new and exciting ways to indulge our passion for all things arts and design and we’ve hit upon a brand new one thanks to the wonders of podcasting (new for us, we realise it’s been around for a bit!). So here it is on that there itunes – download now!
Recorded in our studio with specially-invited guests Studio Audience (see what we did?!) is a new venture for us but one we hope will add an extra dimension to our creativity championing.
This is the first ever episode recorded earlier this week with guests Rose Blake and Andy Altmann from Why Not Associates. See below for the links you might need while it plays and let us know your thoughts via Facebook, Twitter or email us at email@example.com.
We spoke to our guests Andy Altmann of Why Not Associates about the comedy carpet and what happened when the council destroyed part of it on health and safety grounds, and we spoke to Rose Blake about Studio Music and the Vimeo award-nominated animation by the This is It collective…
You can (and SHOULD) vote for Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared here. We also talk nudity, mime and why Sir Peter Blake chose The Spice Girls on Desert Island Discs. Enjoy!
- How I Got Here: Marco Velardi and Omar Sosa, Apartamento magazine
- It’s Nice That x Channel 4 Random Acts: “It’ll be like a guided acid trip”
- Felicity Hammond's art sends up the visual language of luxury property developers
- Gillian Wearing uses the public's work to examine privacy and individual vs collective experience
- Anna Beil defies convention with "trashy" illustrations and animations
- Polish illustrator Gosia Herba interprets myths and legends in pastel tones
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs