So as you know we’re always looking for new and exciting ways to indulge our passion for all things arts and design and we’ve hit upon a brand new one thanks to the wonders of podcasting (new for us, we realise it’s been around for a bit!). So here it is on that there itunes – download now!
Recorded in our studio with specially-invited guests Studio Audience (see what we did?!) is a new venture for us but one we hope will add an extra dimension to our creativity championing.
This is the first ever episode recorded earlier this week with guests Rose Blake and Andy Altmann from Why Not Associates. See below for the links you might need while it plays and let us know your thoughts via Facebook, Twitter or email us at email@example.com.
We spoke to our guests Andy Altmann of Why Not Associates about the comedy carpet and what happened when the council destroyed part of it on health and safety grounds, and we spoke to Rose Blake about Studio Music and the Vimeo award-nominated animation by the This is It collective…
You can (and SHOULD) vote for Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared here. We also talk nudity, mime and why Sir Peter Blake chose The Spice Girls on Desert Island Discs. Enjoy!
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant