So as you know we’re always looking for new and exciting ways to indulge our passion for all things arts and design and we’ve hit upon a brand new one thanks to the wonders of podcasting (new for us, we realise it’s been around for a bit!). So here it is on that there itunes – download now!
Recorded in our studio with specially-invited guests Studio Audience (see what we did?!) is a new venture for us but one we hope will add an extra dimension to our creativity championing.
This is the first ever episode recorded earlier this week with guests Rose Blake and Andy Altmann from Why Not Associates. See below for the links you might need while it plays and let us know your thoughts via Facebook, Twitter or email us at email@example.com.
We spoke to our guests Andy Altmann of Why Not Associates about the comedy carpet and what happened when the council destroyed part of it on health and safety grounds, and we spoke to Rose Blake about Studio Music and the Vimeo award-nominated animation by the This is It collective…
You can (and SHOULD) vote for Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared here. We also talk nudity, mime and why Sir Peter Blake chose The Spice Girls on Desert Island Discs. Enjoy!
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity