So as you know we’re always looking for new and exciting ways to indulge our passion for all things arts and design and we’ve hit upon a brand new one thanks to the wonders of podcasting (new for us, we realise it’s been around for a bit!). So here it is on that there itunes – download now!
Recorded in our studio with specially-invited guests Studio Audience (see what we did?!) is a new venture for us but one we hope will add an extra dimension to our creativity championing.
This is the first ever episode recorded earlier this week with guests Rose Blake and Andy Altmann from Why Not Associates. See below for the links you might need while it plays and let us know your thoughts via Facebook, Twitter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We spoke to our guests Andy Altmann of Why Not Associates about the comedy carpet and what happened when the council destroyed part of it on health and safety grounds, and we spoke to Rose Blake about Studio Music and the Vimeo award-nominated animation by the This is It collective…
You can (and SHOULD) vote for Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared here. We also talk nudity, mime and why Sir Peter Blake chose The Spice Girls on Desert Island Discs. Enjoy!
- Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer: the Stein sisters’ heart-warming film on child ballroom stars
- Three female art directors on collaboration, competition and confidence
- Pooneh Ghana’s ambient crowd and artist portraits from Pitchfork Music Festival make you wish you were there
- Julian Glander explains what a blockchain system is for MIT Technology Review
- “It’s a process of baby-making”: designing the horrific and hilarious multiverse of Rick and Morty
- Pouya Ahmadi uses typography to “bridge the gap between poetry, performance and space"
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus