Print is dead! Long live print! Such is the prevailing confusion swirling around the print industry that we here at It’s Nice That decided it was time to step in and sort it out once and for all. So for the fourth Studio Audience podcast we assembled a crack team of Mag Culture founder Jeremy Leslie and Wallpaper* art director Meirion Pritchard to settle it. Ok so that may have been ambitious but we still had a great discussion about this hottest of hot potatoes. This weekend, treat your ears and your grey matter…
In Part One we discussed the Queen’s jubilee and whether it was the visual feast we might have hoped for, we talked about the new Heatherwick retrospective at the V&A and the much-anticipated Ai Weiwei/Herzog and De Meuron Serpentine Pavilion collaboration.
It was print print print and this is the Guardian article referenced…
And we also touched on England’s football typography, sorting out your library and drink-driving through the Serpentine. Enjoy!
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood