Print is dead! Long live print! Such is the prevailing confusion swirling around the print industry that we here at It’s Nice That decided it was time to step in and sort it out once and for all. So for the fourth Studio Audience podcast we assembled a crack team of Mag Culture founder Jeremy Leslie and Wallpaper* art director Meirion Pritchard to settle it. Ok so that may have been ambitious but we still had a great discussion about this hottest of hot potatoes. This weekend, treat your ears and your grey matter…
In Part One we discussed the Queen’s jubilee and whether it was the visual feast we might have hoped for, we talked about the new Heatherwick retrospective at the V&A and the much-anticipated Ai Weiwei/Herzog and De Meuron Serpentine Pavilion collaboration.
It was print print print and this is the Guardian article referenced…
And we also touched on England’s football typography, sorting out your library and drink-driving through the Serpentine. Enjoy!
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant