New York multidisciplinary design studio, The Bear Cave specialise in brand identity, creative direction, web design, silkscreen and illustration and have a portfolio of work that’s well worth checking out.
“Last Bummer Records is a bad ass, bespectacled, blinged out phoenix rising up from the insufferable detritus that is the current music scene.” and The Bear Cave were responsible for the identity and web design. Check out their site for more of the same.
- Thomas Prior captures a Mexican festival involving exploding sledgehammers
- The misty-eyed and delicate pencil marks of Lee Kyutae
- Build’s brand identity for product design brand Plæy mirrors its playful and modular designs
- David Bailey's photographs of NW1, republished and exhibited for the first time
- Studio Mut creates a catalogue for Italian art prize that celebrates up-and-coming artists
- A forward-minded retrospective: behind the design of the massive Cedric Price monograph
- Wes Anderson directs H&M Christmas advert starring Adrien Brody
- The New Look: Looking back at Roundel’s 1980s identity design for British Rail’s Railfreight
- Discussing cinema with Laura Marling on her directorial debut, Soothing
- London’s first crisp restaurant, Hipchips, launches with branding by Ragged Edge
- Richard Sandler’s street photography conveys the intricacies of city life
- A "stress opus" from cartoonist Nadine Redlich