New York multidisciplinary design studio, The Bear Cave specialise in brand identity, creative direction, web design, silkscreen and illustration and have a portfolio of work that’s well worth checking out.
“Last Bummer Records is a bad ass, bespectacled, blinged out phoenix rising up from the insufferable detritus that is the current music scene.” and The Bear Cave were responsible for the identity and web design. Check out their site for more of the same.
- Graphic designer Cecilia Serafini uses typography with vibrant panache
- London-based Osheyi Adebayo references his childhood in his retro graphic design
- Tristan Pigott paints “real contemporaries” in upcoming solo exhibition, Juicy Bits
- “The great thing about this book is you don’t have to read it”: sculptor Wilfrid Wood on his favourite books
- The return of the hovering art director: Nejc Prah visualises a day in the life of four art directors
- Hippolyte Cupillard’s film follows the dreamlike ascent of a mountain climber
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero depicts the female body as a canvas for Apartamento (NSFW)
- After Disney, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, Miranda Tacchia’s characters found life on Instagram
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris