New York multidisciplinary design studio, The Bear Cave specialise in brand identity, creative direction, web design, silkscreen and illustration and have a portfolio of work that’s well worth checking out.
“Last Bummer Records is a bad ass, bespectacled, blinged out phoenix rising up from the insufferable detritus that is the current music scene.” and The Bear Cave were responsible for the identity and web design. Check out their site for more of the same.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016