That Todd Selby character has made a name for himself by getting into places (mostly the homes of fiercely creative folks) that most other’s couldn’t. We’ve seen him film, photograph and sketch the great and the good of the fashion, design and art industry for over four years now and we’re still lapping it up. But Todd’s about to change up his game a little and release a book that deals with a different kind of creativity – the culinary kind.
The Edible Selby maintains the same premise as his previous work but this time throws recipes and food photography into the mix, creating a kind of cookbook-cum-lifestyle journal publication, the likes of which we’ve never seen. Being partial to a little home cookery and big fans of nosing around other people’s personal space we’re pretty darn excited to get hold of this new volume, and we’ve got nothing but love for Todd’s ability to keep his practice fresh and exciting. Excellent stuff!
- Back so soon? It's Best of the Web!
- The poised collages of New Contemporaries artist Katja Angeli
- True Print: the work of Swiss designer Dafi Kühne catalogued in fantastic new monograph
- The compositional eye of photographer Petr Pawlowski
- French designer Paul Bouigue makes a colourful fanzine about racket sports
- Anthony Burrill designs A-OK! watch in collaboration with Mr Jones Watches
- Photographer Carlota Guerrero on collaborating with Solange and getting signed to WeFolk (some NSFW)
- Taiwanese graphic designer Wang Zhi-Hong’s sublime cover designs
- New York-based Blake Lewis’ neat and considered portfolio exudes simplicity
- Erotic journal Odiseo explores laughter and loathing in its ninth volume (NSFW)
- London-based designer Laura Jouan’s well-considered, monochrome portfolio
- Sagmeister & Walsh releases more pins, raising funds for “causes threatened by the Trump administration”