That Todd Selby character has made a name for himself by getting into places (mostly the homes of fiercely creative folks) that most other’s couldn’t. We’ve seen him film, photograph and sketch the great and the good of the fashion, design and art industry for over four years now and we’re still lapping it up. But Todd’s about to change up his game a little and release a book that deals with a different kind of creativity – the culinary kind.
The Edible Selby maintains the same premise as his previous work but this time throws recipes and food photography into the mix, creating a kind of cookbook-cum-lifestyle journal publication, the likes of which we’ve never seen. Being partial to a little home cookery and big fans of nosing around other people’s personal space we’re pretty darn excited to get hold of this new volume, and we’ve got nothing but love for Todd’s ability to keep his practice fresh and exciting. Excellent stuff!
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant