We’re massively excited to announce the launch of Rory Sutherland’s book, The Wiki Man that we have co published with Ogilvy. One of marketing’s most original thinkers and influential speakers, Rory (vice chairman of Ogilvy Group) is a leading light in the advertising industry and is as outspoken as he is creative. A champion of behavioural economics and an early adopter of new technologies, his collection of cravats is as legendary as his appetite for chicken jalfrezi.
This book, available to buy from our online shop attempts to give an insight into Rory’s unique character and personality, through a winding journey of blog posts, interviews, tweets and reference materials, giving a rich and engaging introduction to Rory’s unique mind.
You only have to watch Rory for two minutes to get an idea of his personality, here he talks at TED at the end of 2009, and as they put it: “Rory Sutherland makes the daring assertion that a change in perceived value can be just as satisfying as what we consider “real” value – and his conclusion has interesting consequences for how we look at life.”
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan