We’re massively excited to announce the launch of Rory Sutherland’s book, The Wiki Man that we have co published with Ogilvy. One of marketing’s most original thinkers and influential speakers, Rory (vice chairman of Ogilvy Group) is a leading light in the advertising industry and is as outspoken as he is creative. A champion of behavioural economics and an early adopter of new technologies, his collection of cravats is as legendary as his appetite for chicken jalfrezi.
This book, available to buy from our online shop attempts to give an insight into Rory’s unique character and personality, through a winding journey of blog posts, interviews, tweets and reference materials, giving a rich and engaging introduction to Rory’s unique mind.
You only have to watch Rory for two minutes to get an idea of his personality, here he talks at TED at the end of 2009, and as they put it: “Rory Sutherland makes the daring assertion that a change in perceived value can be just as satisfying as what we consider “real” value – and his conclusion has interesting consequences for how we look at life.”
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)