What’s better than getting post? Getting embossed post. What’s better than getting embossed post? Getting embossed post that’s a self-contained document. What’s better than getting embossed self-contained document post? Nothing. It offers the maximum level of enjoyment available from the postal service – it’s the apex of postal pleasure.
So you won’t be surprised to hear that This Is Real Art’s prospectus for Privcacy International, an NGO that fights against unlawful surveillance by governments and corporations, has all of the above features and we think it’s a pretty tasty piece of design.
The book’s cover is perforated along three edges, keeping the content private until torn open by the recipient, and also doubles as an envelope, allowing the whole package to be sent without any additional paraphernalia. As a piece of promotional material it’s spot on in its delivery (couldn’t help it!) and we’re big fans of anything that livens up an otherwise serious subject. Bravo This Is Real Art, bravo indeed!
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood