What’s better than getting post? Getting embossed post. What’s better than getting embossed post? Getting embossed post that’s a self-contained document. What’s better than getting embossed self-contained document post? Nothing. It offers the maximum level of enjoyment available from the postal service – it’s the apex of postal pleasure.
So you won’t be surprised to hear that This Is Real Art’s prospectus for Privcacy International, an NGO that fights against unlawful surveillance by governments and corporations, has all of the above features and we think it’s a pretty tasty piece of design.
The book’s cover is perforated along three edges, keeping the content private until torn open by the recipient, and also doubles as an envelope, allowing the whole package to be sent without any additional paraphernalia. As a piece of promotional material it’s spot on in its delivery (couldn’t help it!) and we’re big fans of anything that livens up an otherwise serious subject. Bravo This Is Real Art, bravo indeed!
- Mercedes-Benz team up with Ace Norton, Homer Hans Bryant and Sandy Liang for new short
- Rob Hunter illustrates Robert Louis Stevenson poem for The Land of Nod
- A photographic history of America by National Geographic
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity