A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to spend some time in Amsterdam at the inspirational What Design Can Do conference. While we were there listening to a brilliant range of speakers take on this massive topic, we also took the chance to grab some of them when they came off stage and chat to them further. We’ll be releasing the films over the coming days, kicking off with Twitter’s lead designer Mike Kruzeniski, talking to us about in-house design, why obsession is a good thing and the future of mobile.
You can watch Mike’s talk in full below.
- Tom Phillips' magnum opus turned a Victorian novel into a work of art spanning 50 years
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang
- Raphael Schoen's cheerfully chaotic posters for a Swiss youth club
- Illustrators including Sam Taylor and Charlotte Mei's tributes to NWA's Straight Outta Compton
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The Anonymous Sex Journal is back, and this issue is all about wanking
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film
- 12-year-old accidentally punches a hole $1.5 million painting