A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to spend some time in Amsterdam at the inspirational What Design Can Do conference. While we were there listening to a brilliant range of speakers take on this massive topic, we also took the chance to grab some of them when they came off stage and chat to them further. We’ll be releasing the films over the coming days, kicking off with Twitter’s lead designer Mike Kruzeniski, talking to us about in-house design, why obsession is a good thing and the future of mobile.
You can watch Mike’s talk in full below.
- Submit Saturdays: Should you create a portfolio website when you’re a student?
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Ben Hill and Daniel Oeffinger offer helping hand on Bucks' new animated spot for Cree
- Kristen Liu-Wong’s wild fluoro illustrations of empowered women
- Thoughtful composition and colour blocking in Martin Steiner’s sleek portfolio
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- Ten of our favourite collage artists on Instagram
- Creative industries make last attempts to sway EU referendum voters
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Monotype unveils its redesigned Transport for London typeface, Johnston100