A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to spend some time in Amsterdam at the inspirational What Design Can Do conference. While we were there listening to a brilliant range of speakers take on this massive topic, we also took the chance to grab some of them when they came off stage and chat to them further. We’ll be releasing the films over the coming days, kicking off with Twitter’s lead designer Mike Kruzeniski, talking to us about in-house design, why obsession is a good thing and the future of mobile.
You can watch Mike’s talk in full below.
- New Originals: Introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"