A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to spend some time in Amsterdam at the inspirational What Design Can Do conference. While we were there listening to a brilliant range of speakers take on this massive topic, we also took the chance to grab some of them when they came off stage and chat to them further. We’ll be releasing the films over the coming days, kicking off with Twitter’s lead designer Mike Kruzeniski, talking to us about in-house design, why obsession is a good thing and the future of mobile.
You can watch Mike’s talk in full below.
- Michael DeForge’s mysterious, ominous illustrations
- Jesús Sotés folkish work draws darker themes into his commercial illustration
- Alex Blouin shoots petrolheads at Canada’s biggest car show
- Designer Cindy Kutikova on translating her ideas into a visual language
- “Graphic design of any and every printed matter”: introducing Arc studio
- Studio Output’s bumper bookshelf full of design and art inspiration
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Design, Revolt, Rainbow: the pioneering work of graphic designer Willy Fleckhaus