What better way to kick off the weekend than to marvel at the wonder of animals. Dressed like humans. Known for his love of Weimaraners, the legendary William Wegman has teamed up with high fashion label ACNE to create their spring 2013 campaign. Jonny Johansson, creative director for ACNE, told Grazia Daily: “I’m a big fan of William Wegman’s work, its beauty, witty humour and intelligence but also what it says about identity and culture. I always thought it would be interesting to work on a project together. The outcome is beyond all expectation.”
Dressed in money print suits, heeled loafers and wide-brimmed hats, these silvery-furred pooches are the most well-behaved I’ve ever seen. Not to mention they nail the “magnum” look – definitely surpassing “blue steel.”
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Effortlessly sleek art direction from Paris-based Romain Lenancker
- New York's Meatpacking district rebranded by Base Design to highlight area’s “contrasts”
- Being creative and looking at art: what can it do for mental health?
- Impossible perspectives and block-like figures in Mernet Larsen’s paintings
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Pentagram’s Emily Oberman brands Snoop Dogg’s new line of weed products
- How do you redesign Kinfolk? What does graphic designing for Wes Anderson involve? Can drawing get you girls?
- Inspire and being inspired: graphic designers who teach