What better way to kick off the weekend than to marvel at the wonder of animals. Dressed like humans. Known for his love of Weimaraners, the legendary William Wegman has teamed up with high fashion label ACNE to create their spring 2013 campaign. Jonny Johansson, creative director for ACNE, told Grazia Daily: “I’m a big fan of William Wegman’s work, its beauty, witty humour and intelligence but also what it says about identity and culture. I always thought it would be interesting to work on a project together. The outcome is beyond all expectation.”
Dressed in money print suits, heeled loafers and wide-brimmed hats, these silvery-furred pooches are the most well-behaved I’ve ever seen. Not to mention they nail the “magnum” look – definitely surpassing “blue steel.”
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Friday Mixtape: Robbie Simon's mix for a party at 9am, with no end in sight
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s