The streets of India are pretty notorious. If you’ve ever been rammed in a ten-lane highway with about four million other vehicles ranging from mopeds with families of ten crammed on the back, to actual elephants, then you’ll know it’s pretty hairy stuff.
One constant and plentiful feature on the roads are the tens of thousands of tuk-tuks that can be seen rattling around all over the country, so ubiquitous that they could potentially be overlooked. This was not the case for Xaver, who was so enraptured by these strange vehicles that, after a brief spell in Bangalore, he decided to champion the humble tuk-tuk driver in this absolutely beautiful and incredibly detailed animation.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations