Chevrolet is looking for the very best art students in the UK to showcase their talents across Europe. The creative brief revolves around the car-maker’s centurial anniversary which encourages fashion, music, photography, design and film students to find inspiration from the past by merging the old with the new. There are some great prizes (top prize is £1,000) and the chance to work with some key figures in the car industry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and check out the links below.
The deadline for submissions is 15 April 2011 and judges will be announced shortly. The judges have been confirmed as Fred Butler, Ian Cook, Will Hudson, Jane Stockdale and David Wilson.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016