Norwegian graphic design studio Your Friends have got such a vast amount of great work going on their beautiful new website that we’ve struggled to decide how to show you the work. Is it snapshots of numerous different projects – like the comprehensive identity design for Arts and Business, a membership organisation dedicated to fostering partnerships between the corporate and creative sectors? A snapshot of numerous different projects – they span everything from beautifully type-set events posters to websites for Norway’s only illustration agency? Or do we just show you one, really wonderful project?
In the end we plumped for the latter, a branding project for an awards ceremony that shows off all of the many skills Your Friends have in their armoury. The clean framed identity for Årets vakreste Bøker (Most Beautiful Norwegian Books) summarises the brand perfectly and the application of this instinctive logo-mark across print collateral, digital media, exhibition design and even the physical award itself demonstrates the exemplary skills of a studio at the height of their creative powers.
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations