London-based creative agency Breed has commissioned eleven new artworks to celebrate its tenth anniversary. Each of the selected artists was asked to interpret the landmark birthday in their unique style and are intended to act as an inspiring incentive to continue to open doors, push at creative boundaries and spread a little beauty, colour and mischief throughout the next [ten years]”
The ten contributing artists are Andy Gilmore, Anna Bu Kliewer, Craig & Karl, Danny Sangra, James Joyce, Kate Moross, MASA, Matt Blease, Natasha Law, Neal Murren, Paula Castro and Steven Wilson. “They all have their own very distinct styles and personalities, which makes them all inspirational in different ways,” says Olivia Triggs, founder of Breed. “Every day there’s something new that makes me see and think of things differently, from very graphic works, to more conceptual, to 3D, to an older style of illustration. And because the artists all have such unique styles, they attract a very diverse range of clients as well.”
Founded in 2007, Breed is a creative agency that represents a select number of creatives working across the disciplines of art, photography and illustration. Over the past ten years it has worked with clients the world over providing editorial illustration, creating book and magazine covers, developing ad campaigns and exhibitions and more.
- Like a milder version of Marmite, it’s Best of the Web!
- Meet graphic designer Tor Weibull and his tubular metal typography
- Glasgow watch company Paulin launch new Art Deco-inspired typeface
- Samuel Douek on his pop-up queer art space CAMPerVAN at Tate Modern
- Agnese Morganti celebrates the sparkle and community of Italy’s majorettes
- Friday Mixtape: Visions Festival make us a mix of eclectic acts from its line up
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Applicants to UK arts and design university courses declines by over 14,000 this year
- Michael Bierut designs new brand identity for the Poetry Foundation
- Colette, the trailblazer: creatives pay tribute to the iconic Parisian store and its legacy
- The Sky Sports rebrand features bespoke type and refined logos across nine channels