It’s Nice That is looking for a senior creative to lead our in-house team (currently two full-time designers and freelance support when necessary) working alongside the editorial, project management and marketing teams.
We are looking for an open-minded, enthusiastic and well-referenced creative with great design skills as well as experience in art directing projects and managing a small team. Tasks will involve everything from writing briefs and building pitch decks through to presenting to clients and delivering final artwork across print, digital and physical projects.
The role will also include being part of the Senior Management Team working across the HudsonBec Group (including It’s Nice That, Anyways and Lecture in Progress). The senior creative reports directly into Will Hudson, founder and director of It’s Nice That.
The role is full time, based at the It’s Nice That office in Haggerston, London.
For more information, and to apply, please click here.
- "The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger" - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Friday Mixtape: Robbie Simon's mix for a party at 9am, with no end in sight
- Jack Davison captures the “progress of time” for Noon magazine
- Kyung Me’s detailed series tells the tale of a cat struggling with identity
- Dressed in Black: the resolute book covers of the Spektrum series
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s