It’s Nice That is looking for a senior creative to lead our in-house team (currently two full-time designers and freelance support when necessary) working alongside the editorial, project management and marketing teams.
We are looking for an open-minded, enthusiastic and well-referenced creative with great design skills as well as experience in art directing projects and managing a small team. Tasks will involve everything from writing briefs and building pitch decks through to presenting to clients and delivering final artwork across print, digital and physical projects.
The role will also include being part of the Senior Management Team working across the HudsonBec Group (including It’s Nice That, Anyways and Lecture in Progress). The senior creative reports directly into Will Hudson, founder and director of It’s Nice That.
The role is full time, based at the It’s Nice That office in Haggerston, London.
For more information, and to apply, please click here.
- It’s new dawn, it’s new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Boom for Real’s assistant curator selects four Basquiat artworks
- Friday Mixtape: Omni create us a mix in celebration of their second record, Multi-task
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books