Brighton-based studio The Private Press, launch Editions today (2 December 2016) a collaborative series of limited edition prints from a range of leading UK graphic artists including Rose Blake, Supermundane and Eelus.
Each of the prints available are “hand-pulled prints showcasing the very best of creative screenprinting techniques". Further artists include Adrian Johnson, Turbo Island, The Stereo-Typist, Esther Cox and Steve Wilson.
“The Editions series is a way to showcase exactly what’s so special about screenprinting,” says founder of The Private Press Gary Parselle. “The process offers colour, texture and depth unlike any other, and these screenprints demonstrate exactly what can be achieved. Editions is the perfect way for real enthusiasts of contemporary graphic art lovers of special inks and papers, to get their hands on hand-made, affordable, unique pieces that are sure to become collector’s items.”
The series of prints are available here.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU