Brighton-based studio The Private Press, launch Editions today (2 December 2016) a collaborative series of limited edition prints from a range of leading UK graphic artists including Rose Blake, Supermundane and Eelus.
Each of the prints available are “hand-pulled prints showcasing the very best of creative screenprinting techniques". Further artists include Adrian Johnson, Turbo Island, The Stereo-Typist, Esther Cox and Steve Wilson.
“The Editions series is a way to showcase exactly what’s so special about screenprinting,” says founder of The Private Press Gary Parselle. “The process offers colour, texture and depth unlike any other, and these screenprints demonstrate exactly what can be achieved. Editions is the perfect way for real enthusiasts of contemporary graphic art lovers of special inks and papers, to get their hands on hand-made, affordable, unique pieces that are sure to become collector’s items.”
The series of prints are available here.
- Hey presto, it's Best of the Web!
- Paris-based Studio Jimbo creates "impact and power" with punchy poster designs
- Minju An's oddly sinister illustrations depict strange characters and floating bread
- Friday Mixtape: Warpaint's Glastonbury picks
- Karifurav Caihua’s weirdly erotic Japanese-inspired illustrations
- High octane Nike China animation gets kids to wear their bandages as a “badge of honour”
- “Evolve or die”: Bloomberg Businessweek creative director Rob Vargas on the magazine’s redesign
- Southbank Centre visual identity redesigned by North, to be a “confident masthead” for the institution
- Photographer Khadija Saye has died in the Grenfell Tower fire, her family confirm
- The Buzzfeed redesign: UK art director Tim Lane talks us through his seven-month overhaul
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Fresh Yale grad Franci Virgili applies an academic approach to graphic design