Designer Pum Lefebure of Washington DC-based agency Design Army has partnered with artisan chocolate maker Harper Mcaw. The (Very) Political Collection is a series of six chocolate bars in sleeves that use a red, white and blue colour palette.
The designs feature a capitalist white elephant wearing a raspberry studded smoking jacket, a depitiction of liberally minded hazelnuts mid protest, a sci-fi vision of the right wing Tea Party, and abstracted images of the democratic donkey and the republican elephant.
“This Election Year collection is designed to give a refreshingly positive spin to the world of Washington politics, stir local pride, and shine a spotlight on the Capital’s (seldom seen but thriving) creative, collaborative side,” says Pum.
- “Noise, exertion and rebellion”: Ari Marcopoulos’ latest exhibition, Machine
- Amsterdam-based photographer Lois Cohen’s "absurd" portraits
- Greg Barth puts world peace to a public vote in satirical film, Epic Fail
- Julia Petrova conveys mystery and darkness in her landscape illustrations
- Deividas Buivydas documents Boston, Lincolnshire, a town known as “the face of Brexit"
- Justin Sloane applies his blunt and nuanced ethos to multidisciplinary design
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s