Recent graphic design graduates Matt Robinson and Tom Wrigglesworth from Kingston University, created this piece in response to a D&AD Student Awards brief set by Hewlett Packard.
The brief was to present an idea that promotes HP Workstations ability to bring to life anything the creative mind can conceive. 6 weeks and 8 Hewlett Packard printers later this was the result. (Vimeo Link)
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio