Exciting times! We are pleased to announce the our second printed publication is now available to pre-order before it’s release at the beginning of October. We’ve set up a page under the ‘Publication’ tab on the top menu that will be filled with updates documenting the nuts and bolts of putting it all together – including artwork, photos and the announcement of the very special free print you’ll receive if you order before 1st October.
So far we can confirm there will be work included from paper-cutting wizard Jen Stark, interactive genuises Troika and top-notch graduate Rob Matthews. More soon…
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- A magazine that tells stories of life, from everywhere and anywhere
- Effortlessly sleek art direction from Paris-based Romain Lenancker
- New York's Meatpacking district rebranded by Base Design to highlight area’s “contrasts”
- Being creative and looking at art: what can it do for mental health?
- Impossible perspectives and block-like figures in Mernet Larsen’s paintings
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Pentagram’s Emily Oberman brands Snoop Dogg’s new line of weed products
- How do you redesign Kinfolk? What does graphic designing for Wes Anderson involve? Can drawing get you girls?
- Inspire and being inspired: graphic designers who teach