Exciting times! We are pleased to announce the our second printed publication is now available to pre-order before it’s release at the beginning of October. We’ve set up a page under the ‘Publication’ tab on the top menu that will be filled with updates documenting the nuts and bolts of putting it all together – including artwork, photos and the announcement of the very special free print you’ll receive if you order before 1st October.
So far we can confirm there will be work included from paper-cutting wizard Jen Stark, interactive genuises Troika and top-notch graduate Rob Matthews. More soon…
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Devilish charm: the illustrations of Polly Nor
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity