Exciting times! We are pleased to announce the our second printed publication is now available to pre-order before it’s release at the beginning of October. We’ve set up a page under the ‘Publication’ tab on the top menu that will be filled with updates documenting the nuts and bolts of putting it all together – including artwork, photos and the announcement of the very special free print you’ll receive if you order before 1st October.
So far we can confirm there will be work included from paper-cutting wizard Jen Stark, interactive genuises Troika and top-notch graduate Rob Matthews. More soon…
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio