Exciting times! We are pleased to announce the our second printed publication is now available to pre-order before it’s release at the beginning of October. We’ve set up a page under the ‘Publication’ tab on the top menu that will be filled with updates documenting the nuts and bolts of putting it all together – including artwork, photos and the announcement of the very special free print you’ll receive if you order before 1st October.
So far we can confirm there will be work included from paper-cutting wizard Jen Stark, interactive genuises Troika and top-notch graduate Rob Matthews. More soon…
- Nine vital nuggets about the hows and whys of being a project manager or producer – and why all the hard work is worth it
- Stars, drag queens, and the literati: Avedon and Warhol’s heroes and antiheroes
- Designer Morag Myerscough gives us a peek at her bookshelf
- Photographer Matthew Brown explores the forgotten details in a university campus
- First Dates for those who create: Studio Swine tells us about their working relationship
- Experimental Jetset, Build and others' war posters curated by Pentagram's Alex Brown
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?