Another busy week collating the content for Issue #2, and some lovely stuff to keep you abreast of. We interviewed the fantastic Wilfrid Wood at his studio (pictured), spoke to Michael Gillette in San Francisco via the power of Skype and ventured up to North London to have a look (and listen) to Airside founder and one-half of Lemon Jelly, Fred Deakin’s record collection. As well as work coming in from the likes of Noma Bar, Barnaby Barford, Brock Davis, Mother London and Dominic Wilcox.
All coming together very nicely, pre-order is available now.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again