Welcome to Extra Nice. A membership which boosts your creativity, gives back to the community around you, and supports It’s Nice That too.
By becoming a Supporter, you’ll unlock an exclusive way to explore It’s Nice That, help bring meaningful creative projects to life, and get exclusive behind-the-scenes insights into our latest news and initiatives.
Boost your own creativity with Extra Search – an exclusive way to explore It’s Nice That image-first.
- Explore over 25,000 creative projects featured in our ever-growing archive.
- Browse our specially designed search page for creative inspiration at the click of a button.
- Filter by name, discipline, a specific topic, or even the precise colour you’re looking for.
Extra Nice Fund
10% of your fee goes directly into the Extra Nice Fund, awarded once a year to a project actively improving diversity in our industry.
- The Extra Nice Fund is awarded through an open call on It’s Nice That.
- Our mission is to enable projects which actively support the creative community.
- As a Supporter you will receive updates on the fund’s progress throughout the year.
Support It's Nice That
By signing up to Extra Nice, you’ll be directly supporting It’s Nice That too.
- Your membership helps us create original editorial series which matter to the creative community.
- Enable us to inspire creativity in new and innovative ways, free to access and open to all.
- In return, you’ll also receive a monthly newsletter from our editorial team, sharing exclusive insights into what we’re working on.
Frequently Asked Questions
You sure can! Once you’ve set up your account, you’re automatically logged in and can get started with Extra Nice.
To have full access to Extra Nice, you will have to join before you’re able to use each of its perks. If you’re considering a membership, you can sign up for a monthly subscription to take a look around. You then have the option to end your subscription or continue, depending on what you’d like to do. You can even switch to an annual membership very easily from your account if you’d like to enjoy Extra Nice for the entire year!
We aren’t currently offering such discounts, but this is something we want to introduce in future. When there are updates on this, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
If you are able to, yes! To chat to one of our team about further opportunities to support Extra Nice, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously looking to improve our Extra Nice offer. For now, your membership includes:
- Enhanced image-first experience through Extra Search
- 10% contribution to the Extra Nice Fund
- Monthly behind-the-scenes newsletter from our team
- Support of It’s Nice That’s original journalism
Extra Nice has been designed by our team to support creativity in yourself and in the community around you. But by joining Extra Nice, you’ll also be actively supporting It’s Nice That’s mission, and enabling us to inspire creativity in new and innovative ways. You’ll also be helping us to ensure that our articles and features continue to be free to access and open to all.
Yes, Extra Nice will automatically renew unless you cancel your account.
For annual members, your subscription will renew and account charged exactly one year on from when you first purchased Extra Nice.
For monthly members, your account will be charged on the same day each month from when you first purchased it.
In both cases, if you cancel Extra Nice, you can still access your account until the end of period you have paid for. For example, if you cancel your account six months into an annual membership, you’ll still have access for the remainder of the year. This works much the same for monthly subscriptions too.
We have a 14-day cancellation policy on Extra Nice. After this cooling period, however, there are no refund options available. If you would like to cancel for any reason please contact email@example.com.