Welcome to Extra Nice. A membership which boosts your creativity, gives back to the community around you, and supports It’s Nice That too.
By becoming a Supporter, you’ll unlock an exclusive way to explore It’s Nice That, get your hands on members-only perks, and help bring meaningful creative projects to life. Here’s the deal.
Boost your own creativity with Extra Search – an exclusive way to explore It’s Nice That image-first.
- Explore over 25,000 creative projects featured in our ever-growing archive.
- Browse our specially designed search page for creative inspiration at the click of a button.
- Filter by name, discipline, a specific topic, or even the precise colour you’re looking for.
Join Extra Nice and you’ll gain access to online events and much more.
- Get tickets to It’s Nice That’s online events across the year.
- Receive a fortnightly industry-insight newsletter direct from our editor-in-chief, Matt Alagiah.
- Gain exclusive access to extended episodes of the It's Nice That Podcast.
Extra Nice Fund
10% of your fee goes directly into the Extra Nice Fund, awarded once a year to a project actively improving diversity in our industry.
- The Extra Nice Fund is awarded through an open call on It’s Nice That.
- Our mission is to enable projects which actively support the creative community.
- As a Supporter you will receive updates on the fund's progress throughout the year.
Encourage your own creativity with member-only discounts to much-loved brands all year round.
- 15% off Stack Magazine’s independent publications and subscriptions.
- 20% off all Papier products including notebooks, diaries and stationery.
- 10% off online courses at London Future Academy, for yourself or your teams.
Support It's Nice That
By signing up to Extra Nice, you’ll be directly supporting It’s Nice That as an independent publisher.
- Your membership allows us to create editorial series only made possible by Extra Nice.
- Support our journalism to create longform features which matter to the creative community.
- Enable us to champion creativity in new and innovative ways, free to access and open to all.
Frequently Asked Questions
You sure can! Once you’ve set up your account, you’re automatically logged in and can get started with Extra Nice.
To have full access to Extra Nice, you will have to join before you’re able to use each of its perks. If you're considering a membership, you can sign up for a monthly subscription to take a look around. You then have the option to end your subscription or continue depending on what you'd like to do. You can even switch to an annual membership very easily from your account if you'd like to enjoy Extra Nice for the entire year!
We are able to offer bespoke Extra Nice packages if you’re an agency or studio looking to sign up as a group of 5 or more for annual memberships. To discuss this further with us please reach out to our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to gift an Extra Nice account to someone else, reach out to us on email@example.com and we’ll make it happen.
We aren’t currently offering such discounts, but this is something we want to introduce in future. When there are updates on this, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.
If you are able to, yes! To chat to one of our team about further opportunities to support Extra Nice, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously looking to improve our Extra Nice offer, and will do so over the next year. For now, your membership includes:
- Enhanced image-first experience through Extra Search
- Tickets to It’s Nice That’s online events
- Exclusive access to extended episodes of the It's Nice That Podcast
- Fortnightly newsletter direct from our editor-in-chief
- 10% contribution to the Extra Nice Fund
Extra Nice has been designed by our team to support creativity in yourself and in the community around you. But by joining Extra Nice, you’ll also be actively supporting It’s Nice That’s mission, and enabling us to champion creativity in new and innovative ways. You’ll also be helping us to ensure that our articles and features continue to be free to access and open to all.
Yes, Extra Nice will automatically renew unless you cancel your account.
For annual members, your subscription will renew and account charged exactly one year from when you first purchased Extra Nice.
For monthly members, your account will be charged on the same day each month from when you first purchased it.
In both cases, if you cancel Extra Nice, you can still access your account until the end of period you have paid for. For example, if you cancel your account six months into an annual membership, you'll still have access for the remainder of the year. This works much the same for monthly subscriptions too.
We have a 14-day cancellation policy on Extra Nice. After this cooling period, however, there are no refund options available. If you would like to cancel for any reason please contact email@example.com.