This week, James Groves has chosen:
‘Photographers Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin invited some of today’s most stunning models into their studio and shot them first as they walked through the door.
Then, with help from their creative team, they captured these ladies again, dressed in fall’s hottest collections.
The pair create innovative editorial for magazines like Vogue as well as, Self Service, and Visionaire. They also photograph advertising campaigns for Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Helmut Lang, Chloé, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, and Viktor & Rolf.’
- Odd character designs and snogging: we're still digging the work of Dale Crosby-Close
- Tom Johnson's stunning new shoot of 12-year-old kickboxing champ "Tigger"
- July Diary: Where to go and what to see
- American Studies: Jeremy Liebman unpacks his father’s photography archive
- Christian Pardini's Studio Flat creates neat type-based posters, postcards and identity design
- Lynnie Zulu decorates her exotic characters in punchy hues and patterns
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work