This week, James Groves has chosen:
‘Photographers Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin invited some of today’s most stunning models into their studio and shot them first as they walked through the door.
Then, with help from their creative team, they captured these ladies again, dressed in fall’s hottest collections.
The pair create innovative editorial for magazines like Vogue as well as, Self Service, and Visionaire. They also photograph advertising campaigns for Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Helmut Lang, Chloé, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, and Viktor & Rolf.’
- Photographer Maxwell Conrad Granger shows the goofy beauty of youth
- Serpentine appoints Francis Kéré to build "tree-inspired" 2017 pavilion
- Director Nick Roney on taking The Lemon Twigs to his grandparents’ house
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Meet the speakers: Carl Burgess, Oscar Hudson, Mirka Laura Severa and Olivia Ahmad
- Varied, playful and slightly odd drawings from Japanese illustrator Summer House
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio