This week, James Groves has chosen:
‘Photographers Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin invited some of today’s most stunning models into their studio and shot them first as they walked through the door.
Then, with help from their creative team, they captured these ladies again, dressed in fall’s hottest collections.
The pair create innovative editorial for magazines like Vogue as well as, Self Service, and Visionaire. They also photograph advertising campaigns for Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Helmut Lang, Chloé, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, and Viktor & Rolf.’
- Cheeky, irreverent and vivid illustrations by Thomas Hedger
- Brilliant branding and a cracking It’s Nice That collaboration: introducing Unmade
- Director collective Canada creates raunchy, psychedelic video for Tame Impala (NSFW)
- Stylish designs that aim to make online gift-buying as fun as "walking around a concept store"
- Alex Sheridan’s hilarious shots of comedian David O’Doherty in sports memorabilia
- Cult magazine Nova and its nods to “eroticism and extortion” photographed in a suitably 70s setting
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?