This week, James Groves has chosen:
‘Photographers Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin invited some of today’s most stunning models into their studio and shot them first as they walked through the door.
Then, with help from their creative team, they captured these ladies again, dressed in fall’s hottest collections.
The pair create innovative editorial for magazines like Vogue as well as, Self Service, and Visionaire. They also photograph advertising campaigns for Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Helmut Lang, Chloé, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, and Viktor & Rolf.’
- Tomomi Maezawa designs airy identity for Fabrica and Daikin collaboration
- From building site to bustling creative destination – London's illustration gallery one year on
- Big, bold and beautiful: Isabelle Vaverka designs Unseen photography festival mag
- Three brothers on a summer adventure in Neil Bedford's new series for Kinfolk
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Mark Manzi's photography: part staged, part skill, part "pure luck"
- The bizarre, twilight world of Berlin-based photographer Maxime Ballesteros
- A mind full of filthy ideas and creative brilliance: we visit Malika Favre
- Bookshelf: Jason Silva
- A look inside the brand guidelines for the amazing 1970s Nasa "worm" logo
- Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam and Colophon create typeface that works with the Earth's tilt
- The homeless Dirty Kids of America and their "rainbow party" explored in new film