NODE is a Berlin and Oslo based graphic design studio, founded in 2003 by Anders Hofgaard and Serge Rompza. Vladimir Llovet Casademont joined the collaboration 2006.
‘Happy Days’ (pictured), was a project that looked at the relationship between image and sound.
- The MIT Technology Review design team share their love of printed matter
- Gemma Mahoney, a graphic design student producing professional work
- By designers, for designers: Monotype’s new font subscription service
- Photographer Tommy Kha’s self-portraits explore his queer Asian identity
- "Sightseeing in an age of digital media and insta-jealousy," photographer Oleg Tolstoy's Tourist Trap
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU