Just in time for Christmas, New York agency Hugo & Marie have launched their long awaited shop. Featuring a number of beautiful silk scarves by Anna Giertz, Deanne Cheuk (pictured), Benbo George and Micah Lidberg as well as some stunning jewelry by Marie and Mario Hugo’s embroidery.
Alongside these bespoke products made exclusively for Hugo & Marie there are also a number of publications available including Newwork, Under the Influence and our very own, It’s Nice That.
- Iris Erlings’ delicate drawings are inspired by the works of modernist sculptors
- Node Berlin Oslo talks through its redesign of Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- A closer look at five creatives speaking at Design Indaba 2017
- Anxiety, speed and rave flyers: artist Mark Leckey on his iconic video "Fiorucci Made Me Hardcore"
- We speak to Lovetrue director Alma Har’el about her surrealist short film for The Fifth Sense
- Adventures in Typography: Spin’s new book about its creative process
- UN Women Egypt releases intricately illustrated print ads to highlight gender divide at work
- Chinese photographer Ren Hang has died aged 29
- Designer Lennart Van den Bossche’s typographic work combines "logic and beauty"
- Photographer Zuza Krajewska's fragile portraits of Polish young offenders
- Miffy creator, author and illustrator Dick Bruna dies aged 89
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality