Just in time for Christmas, New York agency Hugo & Marie have launched their long awaited shop. Featuring a number of beautiful silk scarves by Anna Giertz, Deanne Cheuk (pictured), Benbo George and Micah Lidberg as well as some stunning jewelry by Marie and Mario Hugo’s embroidery.
Alongside these bespoke products made exclusively for Hugo & Marie there are also a number of publications available including Newwork, Under the Influence and our very own, It’s Nice That.
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books