Just in time for Christmas, New York agency Hugo & Marie have launched their long awaited shop. Featuring a number of beautiful silk scarves by Anna Giertz, Deanne Cheuk (pictured), Benbo George and Micah Lidberg as well as some stunning jewelry by Marie and Mario Hugo’s embroidery.
Alongside these bespoke products made exclusively for Hugo & Marie there are also a number of publications available including Newwork, Under the Influence and our very own, It’s Nice That.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations