Just in time for Christmas, New York agency Hugo & Marie have launched their long awaited shop. Featuring a number of beautiful silk scarves by Anna Giertz, Deanne Cheuk (pictured), Benbo George and Micah Lidberg as well as some stunning jewelry by Marie and Mario Hugo’s embroidery.
Alongside these bespoke products made exclusively for Hugo & Marie there are also a number of publications available including Newwork, Under the Influence and our very own, It’s Nice That.
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Like a warm embrace, it's Best of the Web!
- Swedish illustrator Malin Rosenqvist creates textural works about psychology and powerful women
- Animator Jimmy Simpson creates technology-inspired ident for MTV
- Leander Assmann's illustrations are full of paired-back shapes and patterns
- Illustrator Andrey Kasay invites us into his surreal yet amusing world
- Grope Sans: a very rude typeface by Bompas & Parr
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- The reductive and exacting work of graphic designer Laura Prim
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Nicolas Jaar releases Network, a book inspired by radio