It fills us with immense pleasure to announce that our fourth printed publication, Issue #4 is now available to pre-order. Full details are listed on our dedicated Issue #4 page.
We can reveal that we have interviews with the likes of Nick Knight, Neville Brody and Miranda July as well as features by Adam Buxton and Sara de Bondt among others. The work section is brimming with top work and to continue the trend with previous issues, all orders placed in the next month (before midnight on 30 September) will receive a special screenprint from James Jarvis, commissioned especially for the issue.
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU