As we pack the studio up for another year, we thought we should find a little bit of space to extend our gratitude to all of our readers. It’s been a hugely exciting year and we are incredibly grateful to everyone who participated in It’s Nice That in 2009. Whether you sent something to the studio, purchased a copy of the publication, came to a talk, or simply browsed through the site from time to time, thank you.
Posts will be fewer and far between from now until the 4th of January, but our 2009 review will continue every day, so there’ll be something for you to look at while we take a bit of a break, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Hilarious send-up of selfie culture from Mercedes-Benz, Justin O'Shea and Jayne Min
- Mattis Dovier tracks the painful metamorphosis of man into machine in his new short
- Class A Marketing analyses the advertising techniques of drug dealers
- Yuri Suzuki's new invention lets users turn any object into a functioning musical instrument
- Snøhetta develops a “tribal language” for Høyskolen Kristiania School
- Work, build and don’t whine: historic portrayals of women in art and design
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Arne Svenson’s portraits of his New York neighbours taken through apartment windows
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)