As we pack the studio up for another year, we thought we should find a little bit of space to extend our gratitude to all of our readers. It’s been a hugely exciting year and we are incredibly grateful to everyone who participated in It’s Nice That in 2009. Whether you sent something to the studio, purchased a copy of the publication, came to a talk, or simply browsed through the site from time to time, thank you.
Posts will be fewer and far between from now until the 4th of January, but our 2009 review will continue every day, so there’ll be something for you to look at while we take a bit of a break, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- New One in New York: Simón Sepúlveda's six month design diary
- Eloïse Rossetti’s narrative and research-driven graphic design
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau captures the humorous nuances of adult life
- Photographer Joshua Gordon's “loose diary” of work (NSFW)
- Five projects from Kickstarter's Make100 initiative which caught our eye
- Designer Ted Hyunak Yoon creates a visual analysis of dictators’ statues in history
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant