As we pack the studio up for another year, we thought we should find a little bit of space to extend our gratitude to all of our readers. It’s been a hugely exciting year and we are incredibly grateful to everyone who participated in It’s Nice That in 2009. Whether you sent something to the studio, purchased a copy of the publication, came to a talk, or simply browsed through the site from time to time, thank you.
Posts will be fewer and far between from now until the 4th of January, but our 2009 review will continue every day, so there’ll be something for you to look at while we take a bit of a break, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan