As we pack the studio up for another year, we thought we should find a little bit of space to extend our gratitude to all of our readers. It’s been a hugely exciting year and we are incredibly grateful to everyone who participated in It’s Nice That in 2009. Whether you sent something to the studio, purchased a copy of the publication, came to a talk, or simply browsed through the site from time to time, thank you.
Posts will be fewer and far between from now until the 4th of January, but our 2009 review will continue every day, so there’ll be something for you to look at while we take a bit of a break, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Submit Saturdays: Take advantage of your website to show varied work as a creative collective
- Parisian upstarts Ill-Studio give L’Officiel magazine new life
- Knock knock. Who's there? It's Best of the Web!
- William Knight's socially conscious portfolio of graphic design
- Alan Fears’ papier mâché heads are a humorous portrait of ourselves
- The quiet humour of illustrator Elena Xausa
- Reasons Not To Do Graphic Design by Yotam Hadar
- Nostalgia in branding: top design studios analyse the NatWest and Co-op retrobrands
- Google and Monotype launch Noto, an open-source typeface family for all the world’s languages
- The only way is ethics: what are the moral obligations of a graphic designer?
- Rachel Levit illustrates contemporary relationships in new book
- Creative agency INT Works relaunches as Anyways, with a playful graphic identity