As we pack the studio up for another year, we thought we should find a little bit of space to extend our gratitude to all of our readers. It’s been a hugely exciting year and we are incredibly grateful to everyone who participated in It’s Nice That in 2009. Whether you sent something to the studio, purchased a copy of the publication, came to a talk, or simply browsed through the site from time to time, thank you.
Posts will be fewer and far between from now until the 4th of January, but our 2009 review will continue every day, so there’ll be something for you to look at while we take a bit of a break, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Best of the Web: the stuff we found online that we just can't wait to show you
- Cartoonist Nathan Cowdry introduces a strange and wonderful world in his comic, Western Voyeur
- Things: the August edition
- Andy Warhol: original FOMO artist, Polaroid photographer extraordinaire
- Bielke&Yang creates bright, playful Oslo Design Fair identity
- Bizarre film follows feline photographer Larry Johnson at New Jersey cat show
- No more serifs, same bright colours: Google launches new identity
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games logo scrapped over plagiarism row, according to reports
- The slides and sleep pods of LA's Silicon Beach startup scene captured by Lauren Greenfield
- Sarah Illenberger explores horticulture with her exotic new series Wonderplants
- Ely Dagher’s hypnotic and erotic animated vignettes for Model 86’s EP (NSFW)
- Matisse-inspired posters for Serbian Youth Day from designer Monika Lang