Royal College of Art graduates Valerio Di Lucente, Erwan Lhuissier and Hugo Timm founded Julia in 2008 and have subsequently produced various books, typefaces, posters, websites, identities and exhibitions.
Among the great work was Issue 5 of Volt (pictured), an independent fashion magazine published twice a year. “It differs from the average magazine by being very large, unbound, and consisting almost exclusively of big size photographs. ”
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Vibrant and bold work from French illustrator Mary Lou Faure
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood