Royal College of Art graduates Valerio Di Lucente, Erwan Lhuissier and Hugo Timm founded Julia in 2008 and have subsequently produced various books, typefaces, posters, websites, identities and exhibitions.
Among the great work was Issue 5 of Volt (pictured), an independent fashion magazine published twice a year. “It differs from the average magazine by being very large, unbound, and consisting almost exclusively of big size photographs. ”
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- June Diary: Where to go and what to see
- Atelier Dyakova designs previously unpublished tome, The Photographer’s Cookbook
- Is mindfulness the key to keeping creativity flowing?
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"