Royal College of Art graduates Valerio Di Lucente, Erwan Lhuissier and Hugo Timm founded Julia in 2008 and have subsequently produced various books, typefaces, posters, websites, identities and exhibitions.
Among the great work was Issue 5 of Volt (pictured), an independent fashion magazine published twice a year. “It differs from the average magazine by being very large, unbound, and consisting almost exclusively of big size photographs. ”
- Another week over, it's Best of the Web!
- Joseph Harmon's warped intricate works unveiled at new show in Brooklyn
- Sophie Littman captures the underlying awkwardness of a village orchestra
- New York-based agency T&T&T are in it for “$$$$$, fame and graphic bliss”
- The psychedelic world of Dexter Navy
- Photographer Ilyes Griyeb takes us to Senegal's salt lakes
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Graphic designer Timo Lenzen fuses hyperreal, architectural forms with vivid colours
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations