It’s shiny proof time again and we’re days away from seeing the third issue of It’s Nice That on press. A massive thank you to everyone who has already pre-ordered a copy or blogged about it, the response has been fantastic.
As always we’ll be documenting the process over on flickr, so keep an eye out there.
- Unusual nudes and strange, glittering fashion photography from Arnaud Lajeunie
- Seoul-based studio Chung Choon applies an elegance and simplicity to its posters
- See the work of some of Nick Knight's most impressive new protégés
- Discos and design explored in gorgeous new Bedford Press book Nightswimming
- Michael Wolf captures abstract, accidental sculptures in Hong Kong alleyways
- New Adult Swim project from the bonkers people behind some sexy Craigslist animations
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs