I found this last night via Iain Tait. It’s brilliant. As Iain points out, it’s another thing from Uniqlo that’s simple, tight, fun, interesting, smart, personalised. But it’s the simple bit that’s it’s greatest asset.
Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re away. That’s it. Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re interacting with the brand straight away. No messy sign up process. No email confirmation. Simple. It feels light in a way lots of brands can’t seem to crack online.
- Fear of a flat planet: Heatherwick Studio’s adventures with clay
- Graphic designer Braulio Amado picks out his favourite posters of 2016 from his new book
- Nice Threads, Mate embroiders throwaway British culture in incredible detail
- The high-powered fashion photography of duo Florence & Nicolas
- Beehives, blondes and boobs: Dolly Faibyshev photographs Dollypalooza
- Bold Decisions tests a type specimen’s form in personable font, Lars
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- How to go freelance: need-to-know advice from creatives who made it
- Paul Rand’s IBM Graphic Standards Manual to be reissued
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project