I found this last night via Iain Tait. It’s brilliant. As Iain points out, it’s another thing from Uniqlo that’s simple, tight, fun, interesting, smart, personalised. But it’s the simple bit that’s it’s greatest asset.
Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re away. That’s it. Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re interacting with the brand straight away. No messy sign up process. No email confirmation. Simple. It feels light in a way lots of brands can’t seem to crack online.
- Hello and welcome to the new look It’s Nice That
- Sweet, surreal still lifes by Paris-based Clotilde Viannay
- We ask some established creatives what they wish they'd learned at art school
- Embracing the uncanny with photographer Nadia Lee Cohen (NSFW)
- Music's slick, dark designs for British Fashion Council annual review
- Wonder Room shows how to adapt posters designed for print for online
- Yolanda Dominguez asks kids to describe what they see in fashion campaigns
- Street photography shot on an iPhone during fake phonecalls by Jay Giampietro
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic logos unveiled
- Should creatives ever accept unpaid work? We ask some seasoned experts
- Illustrated campaign for Volkswagen uses parents lying to children as a metaphor
- We get a sneak peek of TASCHEN's new book documenting 50 years of Pirelli