I found this last night via Iain Tait. It’s brilliant. As Iain points out, it’s another thing from Uniqlo that’s simple, tight, fun, interesting, smart, personalised. But it’s the simple bit that’s it’s greatest asset.
Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re away. That’s it. Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re interacting with the brand straight away. No messy sign up process. No email confirmation. Simple. It feels light in a way lots of brands can’t seem to crack online.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan