I found this last night via Iain Tait. It’s brilliant. As Iain points out, it’s another thing from Uniqlo that’s simple, tight, fun, interesting, smart, personalised. But it’s the simple bit that’s it’s greatest asset.
Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re away. That’s it. Pop your Twitter name into the box and you’re interacting with the brand straight away. No messy sign up process. No email confirmation. Simple. It feels light in a way lots of brands can’t seem to crack online.
- Poised for greatness: Gustl the dog as photographed by proud owner Lukas Wassmann
- Should account handlers and project managers be awarded like creatives?
- Graphic designer Kristoffer Halse Sølling navigates the power play between customer and superstore
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016
- What do you do if your design agency fails? One designer and ex-agency owner's support and advice
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language
- Challenging sexism, workplace stress and mindfulness through illustration
- Meditation and creativity: should we believe the hype?
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood