Originally guest posted by James Gilpin
Klein Dythan Architecture founded by Mark Dytham and Astrid Klien are responsible for Pecha Kucha Night. With its unique fast tempo Pech Kuchaha has spread virally to over 100 cities across the world. Designers, engineers, architects and artists come together to present work and research in conversation. Each speaker gets 20 images and 20 seconds per image so the presentations are concise and more speakers get the opportunity to take part.
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web