Originally guest posted by James Gilpin
Klein Dythan Architecture founded by Mark Dytham and Astrid Klien are responsible for Pecha Kucha Night. With its unique fast tempo Pech Kuchaha has spread virally to over 100 cities across the world. Designers, engineers, architects and artists come together to present work and research in conversation. Each speaker gets 20 images and 20 seconds per image so the presentations are concise and more speakers get the opportunity to take part.
- ManvsMachine on its hugely diverse campaign for Air Max Day
- A treasure trove of goodies, it’s Best of the Web!
- Donald Sanger illustrates a grotesque and humorous version of humanity
- Photographer Joshua Osborne takes a closer look at Havana’s male subcultures
- Friday Mixtape: Ghostpoet’s “drum worship mix” for all your percussive needs
- Yann Kebbi’s chaotic pencil drawings depict various forms of catastrophe
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU