Originally guest posted by James Gilpin
Klein Dythan Architecture founded by Mark Dytham and Astrid Klien are responsible for Pecha Kucha Night. With its unique fast tempo Pech Kuchaha has spread virally to over 100 cities across the world. Designers, engineers, architects and artists come together to present work and research in conversation. Each speaker gets 20 images and 20 seconds per image so the presentations are concise and more speakers get the opportunity to take part.
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again