Graduates 2009 is the first installment of our annual feature pinpointing the most exciting creative graduates from all over the world. Launching on 1 June 2009 we will be searching for and posting one graduate portfolio every day for the entire month, coinciding with the busy final show calendar taking place throughout June.
If you’re a student graduating in 2009 and would like to submit your work to be considered then please check out the link below.
- Oliver Jeffers, Yuri Suzuki, Anna Ginsburg and Jimmy Turrell at Nicer Tuesdays
- An exercise in colour and control: David Hockney’s 82 portraits and one still life at the RA
- Woodstock 1969 immortalised on film by iconic photographer Baron Wolman
- Laurina Paperina's dark, weird but charming work
- Studio Frith creates Patti Smith-inspired identity for the inaugural Art Night festival
- Cindy Yang’s poignant animation questions the routine and mundanity of life
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- The Imperfection Booklets by O.OO explain the nuances of Risograph printing
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- Pop, subcultures and the future of graphic design: an interview with Experimental Jetset
- Oliver Curtis photographs the world’s most famous monuments, the wrong way round