Graduates 2009 is the first installment of our annual feature pinpointing the most exciting creative graduates from all over the world. Launching on 1 June 2009 we will be searching for and posting one graduate portfolio every day for the entire month, coinciding with the busy final show calendar taking place throughout June.
If you’re a student graduating in 2009 and would like to submit your work to be considered then please check out the link below.
- Activism, raving and vintage cookbooks – highlights from Nicer Tuesdays June
- Patrick Savile’s dreamy designs draw from 70s airbrush art, Roger Dean and Turing patterns
- Illustrator Nathan Cowdry depicts an unusual dialogue between two strangers in his new comic, Shiner
- Our round-up of this year’s UK grad show identities and show designs
- Nathalie du Pasquier opens first solo show in UK for almost 25 years
- Photographer Ian Kenneth Bird shares his top photobooks
- Alex Norris’ hilarious three-panelled webcomics are universally appealing
- Pigalle, Ill-Studio and Nike have redesigned the Paris Duperré basketball court
- Leipzig graphic design studio Lamm & Kirch on their shared ethos
- Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger on how to stand out
- From Lemon Twigs to Laura Marling: Hollie Fernando’s painterly photography folio
- Why materials matter: Seetal Solanki on the Grenfell Tower tragedy