Graduates 2009 is the first installment of our annual feature pinpointing the most exciting creative graduates from all over the world. Launching on 1 June 2009 we will be searching for and posting one graduate portfolio every day for the entire month, coinciding with the busy final show calendar taking place throughout June.
If you’re a student graduating in 2009 and would like to submit your work to be considered then please check out the link below.
- Brooklyn-based Jyan Ku’s naive pastel works are oddly charming
- Jules de Balincourt’s vivid paintings of public spaces play with reality
- Harry Israelson photographs a renaissance fair in sunny California
- Pentagram’s Domenic Lippa designs the inaugural issue of YES & NO Magazine
- Introducing graphic designer Moonsick Gang
- “Non-league football is our punk rock” – Alex Brown’s work for Eastbourne Town FC
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again