Graduates 2009 is the first installment of our annual feature pinpointing the most exciting creative graduates from all over the world. Launching on 1 June 2009 we will be searching for and posting one graduate portfolio every day for the entire month, coinciding with the busy final show calendar taking place throughout June.
If you’re a student graduating in 2009 and would like to submit your work to be considered then please check out the link below.
- All of human life was there: welcome back to the Best of the Web
- Jody Barton's passionate and political work masters many disciplines
- A Hail Mary pass: how to win the ads at the Super Bowl
- February diary: Where to go and what to see
- Hey Studio’s athletic and geometric typeface for ESPN’s magazine
- Karl Hab’s hypnotic photographs taken out of a plane window
- The importance of creative education: why making is as important as maths, reading and science
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood
- How to beat creative block: one designer offers his invaluable advice
- Pentagram’s dynamic and shifting identity for a Serbian digital arts festival
- PETA’s x-rated Super Bowl advert banned from TV (NSFW)
- Bureau Mirko Borsche works with Nike Basketball on a new graphic language