Originally guest posted by YCN
Anyone lamenting the passing of another short British summer read on…
Bequia’s gentle climate makes for wonderful vacations throughout the year. Located far enough south, to lie outside the hurricane belt, it is a safe destination even in summer and early fall. An independentmodel traditional whaling boat nation within the British Commonwealth since 1979, St. Vincent and the Grenadines was alternately controlled by France and England. The local patois is living witness to this varied history. Bequia is a short flight on SVG Air from Barbados (serviced by Virgin Atlantic).
- Enter your work for the chance to be an It’s Nice That Graduate of 2016!
- Kyle Weeks’ photos portray the traditional and contemporary identity of the Himba people
- Ace & Tate commissions Hanna Putz to launch its Creative Fund
- Smart geometry-led identity for east London venue Brilliant Corners by Studio Remote
- Superb designs by Bureau Mirko Borsche for Tush magazine
- Artist Mona Hatoum electrifies the senses in her first retrospective at the Tate Modern
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Yoshinori Mizutani captures the colourful, rain soaked commuters of Tokyo
- Poem Baker photographs the Jûngølā drag clowns of London’s Deptford
- Stack founder Steven Watson shares five of his top magazines
- Photography: New show at LCC shows young travelling communities of the 90s
- Hilarious and charming new Maynards Bassetts' Liquorice Allsorts ad by Jack Sachs