Originally guest posted by YCN
Anyone lamenting the passing of another short British summer read on…
Bequia’s gentle climate makes for wonderful vacations throughout the year. Located far enough south, to lie outside the hurricane belt, it is a safe destination even in summer and early fall. An independentmodel traditional whaling boat nation within the British Commonwealth since 1979, St. Vincent and the Grenadines was alternately controlled by France and England. The local patois is living witness to this varied history. Bequia is a short flight on SVG Air from Barbados (serviced by Virgin Atlantic).
- Twin brothers V/A/B on their “difficultly simple” approach to design
- The people’s choice, it’s Best of the Web!
- Larry Hallegua captures sun worshippers on Pattaya Beach in Thailand
- Lukas Korshan photographs Dulwich Hamlet FC, where you can “drink beer, stand up, and let loose"
- “The field is stretching itself bigger and bigger” - Jurgen Bey on design education and infinite possibility
- Peter Judson messes with depth perception in new personal project, Infection
- Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge shoots the cast of Game of Thrones for Time Magazine
- The Netherlands’ royal crest changes gender for national women’s football team kit by Nike
- Peek inside erotic magazine Odiseo’s very NSFW tenth issue
- Rick and Morty’s Exquisite Corpse trailer features 22 animators including Simon Landrein and Bendik Kaltenborn
- Design director, Gail Bichler, on The New York Times Magazine typography exhibition
- Mark Shaw captures the glamour of haute couture runways from the 1950s