Originally guest posted by YCN
Anyone lamenting the passing of another short British summer read on…
Bequia’s gentle climate makes for wonderful vacations throughout the year. Located far enough south, to lie outside the hurricane belt, it is a safe destination even in summer and early fall. An independentmodel traditional whaling boat nation within the British Commonwealth since 1979, St. Vincent and the Grenadines was alternately controlled by France and England. The local patois is living witness to this varied history. Bequia is a short flight on SVG Air from Barbados (serviced by Virgin Atlantic).
- New Originals: introducing the London Rollergirls
- The best things on the internet, readers' comments and who to follow on social media
- Our A-Z Guide to the UK's 2016 Graduate Shows
- LGBT in advertising: “What we need now is bravery"
- Images packed with life, leather and charm in Bex Day's new series for Pylot
- Photographer Josh Cohen captures New York’s hidden gems
- The new Sagmeister & Walsh website has a live feed from a snake enclosure and a new naked photo (NSFW)
- The Co-op returns to its old “clover leaf” logo from the 1960s
- Sexual, surreal and disturbing: the weird work of super-skilled Claudia Maté
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- Anna Ginsburg explores sex and female orgasms in this hilarious animation (NSFW)
- Ace new Laura Callaghan work calls BS on the idea that we can be "whatever we want to be"