Originally guest posted by YCN
Anyone lamenting the passing of another short British summer read on…
Bequia’s gentle climate makes for wonderful vacations throughout the year. Located far enough south, to lie outside the hurricane belt, it is a safe destination even in summer and early fall. An independentmodel traditional whaling boat nation within the British Commonwealth since 1979, St. Vincent and the Grenadines was alternately controlled by France and England. The local patois is living witness to this varied history. Bequia is a short flight on SVG Air from Barbados (serviced by Virgin Atlantic).
- Standards Manual return with catalogue of 400 objects relating to New York City Transit
- Emma King's publication rewrites Orwell's "1984" using Donald Trump's tweets
- It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – it’s Best of the Web!
- Bolade Banjo photographs the perseverance of Detroit’s student athletes
- Alex Grigg animates Steve Stoute’s homage to Biggie Smalls
- Billy Clark applies his graphic sensibilities to his minimal yet textured illustrations
- Polaroid’s creative director Danny Pemberton introduces new brand Polaroid Originals
- Artist Dominique Pétrin on creating her very own domestic product
- Universal Everything animate emotive wallpapers for new iPhone devices
- Herburg Weiland’s meticulous editorial designs are typographically-driven
- The Visual History of Type author Paul McNeil selects and dissects his six favourite faces
- Breakdown Press’ Joe Kessler picks out his most-treasured books