Originally guest posted by YCN
Anyone lamenting the passing of another short British summer read on…
Bequia’s gentle climate makes for wonderful vacations throughout the year. Located far enough south, to lie outside the hurricane belt, it is a safe destination even in summer and early fall. An independentmodel traditional whaling boat nation within the British Commonwealth since 1979, St. Vincent and the Grenadines was alternately controlled by France and England. The local patois is living witness to this varied history. Bequia is a short flight on SVG Air from Barbados (serviced by Virgin Atlantic).
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages