We love our favourite illustrators so much we want to tell the world about them, and we want you to be able to show the world what great taste you have in both illustration and garments too. So what better way to do that than to wear their images on your sleeve, or to be exact, on your chest. Printed Pages has teamed up with Japanese fashion brand Beams to release a limited-edition run of T-shirts from a trio of our very fave illustrators: Kyle Platts, Oscar Bolton Green and Dan Stafford, the man behind the lovely nudes images that graced the spreads of our SS15 Printed Pages.
This time though, Dan’s created a majestic lion, while Kyle’s produced a hilarious guide to different dog breeds. Oscar’s moved away from canines and felines, but his gorgeous geometric design is tremendous nonetheless.
While you can get these T-shirts on the BEAMS site, they’re not available here in the UK but fear not! We have two of each T-shirt to give away, all you have to do is Tweet us @itsnicethat with a picture of your favourite of the three shirts and use the hashtag #GimmeThatTee. GO GO GO!
And if you like what BEAMS has done with us, you could do worse than to check out their exclusive range at Mr Porter, too.
- Kevin Umaña’s abstract paintings portray a musical symphony
- The delicately ornate, but very cheeky sculptures of Liv and Dom
- Nike pattern designer Jeremy Pettis' psychedelic illustration side project
- Illustrator Charlotte Ager’s evocative and multilayered drawings
- Meet London-based illustrator, animator and curator Joey Yu
- Best of the Web, your antidote to Friday the 13th!
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Special Projects on why, sometimes, design is best kept simple
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant