Birthdays are the time when people rally round to celebrate your life thus far/cruelly mock the indefatigable march of the ageing process. But birthdays also mean presents, and today is no exception. But because we’re super-excited about our new site and because we’re not about demanding birthday bounty, we’re giving it away in the form of everything we’ve ever published.
So to get your mitts on Issues 1 to 8 of our magazine (yes, that’s right the legendary, lesser-spotted Issue 1) plus The Wiki Man, Future:Content, If You Could Collaborate and It’s Nice That: A London Design Festival Special just do the following…
How to enter
Send a Tweet starting “It’s Nice That…” and then tell us what is nice. It could be something about your family, your walk to work, your partner, your pet or your parents; literally anything – funny, philosophical or fascinating. Then add the hashtag #INTWIN and this link http://itsniceth.at/78 to end with.
So it could be: “It’s Nice That my legs are able to work in tandem #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78”
Or: "It’s Nice That when you are five you can have a proper strop banging your hands on the floor #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78
The competition will close at 6pm on Thursday and we’ll choose a winner who tickles us the most (not literally). Good luck!
- Submit Saturdays: Planning and prototyping your website
- Danny Fox: the Cornish artist inspired by LA’s Skid Row
- Bring in the Bank Holiday weekend with this week's Best of the Web
- Daniel Britt animates the trials and tribulations of an existential crisis
- Badesaison - the Swiss design studio that can handle everything from Dada to music
- Illustrator Ana Benaroya embraces the “imperfections” in her playful depictions
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August