Birthdays are the time when people rally round to celebrate your life thus far/cruelly mock the indefatigable march of the ageing process. But birthdays also mean presents, and today is no exception. But because we’re super-excited about our new site and because we’re not about demanding birthday bounty, we’re giving it away in the form of everything we’ve ever published.
So to get your mitts on Issues 1 to 8 of our magazine (yes, that’s right the legendary, lesser-spotted Issue 1) plus The Wiki Man, Future:Content, If You Could Collaborate and It’s Nice That: A London Design Festival Special just do the following…
How to enter
Send a Tweet starting “It’s Nice That…” and then tell us what is nice. It could be something about your family, your walk to work, your partner, your pet or your parents; literally anything – funny, philosophical or fascinating. Then add the hashtag #INTWIN and this link http://itsniceth.at/78 to end with.
So it could be: “It’s Nice That my legs are able to work in tandem #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78”
Or: "It’s Nice That when you are five you can have a proper strop banging your hands on the floor #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78
The competition will close at 6pm on Thursday and we’ll choose a winner who tickles us the most (not literally). Good luck!
- Meet the speakers: Hollie Fernando, Andrew Rae, Raine Allen-Miller and Random International
- Political illustrator Ellie Foreman-Peck on her unfortunately abundant Trump back catalogue
- Deep Throat Studio, a graphic design practice with a name and portfolio to grab your attention
- Photographer David Gomez Maestre captures the romance of sun-blushed landscapes
- ECAL grad Jean-Vincent Simonet’s “totally twisted” image-making
- Benedict Brink is shaking up fashion photography
- BBC’s new typeface BBC Reith is designed to improve legibility on screen
- Life through the lens of enchanting photographer Vicki King
- The New York Times Magazine’s new cover is actually a painting
- Illustrator Ram Han’s Alice in Wonderland dreamscape
- Ikea uses ASMR technology in 25-minute, tingle inducing advert
- Designs of the Year 2017 shortlist includes Wolfgang Tillmans’ Remain campaign, the Refugee flag and Me & EU