Birthdays are the time when people rally round to celebrate your life thus far/cruelly mock the indefatigable march of the ageing process. But birthdays also mean presents, and today is no exception. But because we’re super-excited about our new site and because we’re not about demanding birthday bounty, we’re giving it away in the form of everything we’ve ever published.
So to get your mitts on Issues 1 to 8 of our magazine (yes, that’s right the legendary, lesser-spotted Issue 1) plus The Wiki Man, Future:Content, If You Could Collaborate and It’s Nice That: A London Design Festival Special just do the following…
How to enter
Send a Tweet starting “It’s Nice That…” and then tell us what is nice. It could be something about your family, your walk to work, your partner, your pet or your parents; literally anything – funny, philosophical or fascinating. Then add the hashtag #INTWIN and this link http://itsniceth.at/78 to end with.
So it could be: “It’s Nice That my legs are able to work in tandem #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78”
Or: "It’s Nice That when you are five you can have a proper strop banging your hands on the floor #INTWIN http://itsniceth.at/78
The competition will close at 6pm on Thursday and we’ll choose a winner who tickles us the most (not literally). Good luck!
- “Run towards the noise” – MINI contemplates the future of mobility and personalisation in London
- Photographer Benedetta Ristori documents cultural juxtapositions on the Balkan peninsula
- June Korea’s photographic fantasy: one man’s relationship with his sex doll
- Smart, funny and expertly executed party posters from German designer Mark Bohle
- Vice, despair and a bafflingly fertile imagination from Brooklyn-based Milton Melvin Croissant III
- A focus on typography in Ghent-based designer Corbin Mahieu's updated portfolio
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - an exclusive interview with Duck, Red Guy and Yellow Guy
- World’s “ugliest” Pantone colour 448C is being used to deter smokers
- North evolves Tate identity to be more adaptable
- Babak Ganjei paints 90s sitcom sitting rooms. But which one's which?
- More bonkers and surreal selfies from Izumi Miyazaki
- Reactions to the referendum and our weekly Best of the Web