It’s Monday morning, it’s wet and miserable here in London and for many of you it’s the first day back at work. Now really isn’t the time for hyperactively zany sales patter right? Wrong! To help brighten up this darkest of days we’re thrilled to announce our January sale, where we’re slashing 34% off everything in our Company of Parrots shop. Why 34% we hear you cry. Because 20+14 = 34 guys! See what we did there! (Does the see what we did there dance). So yep for a limited time you can get The Annual, Printed Pages magazine, T-Shirts and Tote Bags with more than a third off the normal price. In your face January!
Visit the shop here and just use the discount code 20+14 to pick up a bargain – you know it makes sense!!!
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant