It’s Monday morning, it’s wet and miserable here in London and for many of you it’s the first day back at work. Now really isn’t the time for hyperactively zany sales patter right? Wrong! To help brighten up this darkest of days we’re thrilled to announce our January sale, where we’re slashing 34% off everything in our Company of Parrots shop. Why 34% we hear you cry. Because 20+14 = 34 guys! See what we did there! (Does the see what we did there dance). So yep for a limited time you can get The Annual, Printed Pages magazine, T-Shirts and Tote Bags with more than a third off the normal price. In your face January!
Visit the shop here and just use the discount code 20+14 to pick up a bargain – you know it makes sense!!!
- Anthony Burrill tells us about his numerous Etsy WORK HARD rip-offs
- Stina Löfgren’s instructional illustrations for practical lunges
- Scandinavian aesthetics and do-right design approach: the brand values of Nudie Jeans
- A beautiful portrait of the communities, theatre and blingy pants of South Yorkshire wrestling
- Back to basics with Davide Di Gennaro’s symbol-heavy design workshop identity
- “I wouldn’t recommend trying to make it as an illustrator to anyone”: straight-talking McBess
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Jonathan Barnbrook talks us through designing David Bowie's new album artwork
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Anthony Burrill on starting out and staying focussed
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs