It’s Monday morning, it’s wet and miserable here in London and for many of you it’s the first day back at work. Now really isn’t the time for hyperactively zany sales patter right? Wrong! To help brighten up this darkest of days we’re thrilled to announce our January sale, where we’re slashing 34% off everything in our Company of Parrots shop. Why 34% we hear you cry. Because 20+14 = 34 guys! See what we did there! (Does the see what we did there dance). So yep for a limited time you can get The Annual, Printed Pages magazine, T-Shirts and Tote Bags with more than a third off the normal price. In your face January!
Visit the shop here and just use the discount code 20+14 to pick up a bargain – you know it makes sense!!!
- Graphic identity lovers rejoice: “an unprecedented catalogue of modern trademarks” is here
- Upcoming Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition pairs key works with his daughter’s designs
- The brilliant Mat Maitland is back with more luxuriously surreal collages
- We chat to Snøhetta about designing banknotes, studio rituals and the problems with civic commissions
- Art and architecture get exhibitions and galleries: graphic design should too
- Candy colours, surreal scenes and unconventional couples in Bex Day's Manic Ovation series
- New Channel 4 identity by creative dream team of 4Creative, Jonathan Glazer, Neville Brody and DBLG
- A new stop-motion Honda advert took four months, dozens of illustrators and thousands of drawings
- Pentagram Partner Michael Bierut shares his wisdom on what makes a truly great logo design
- Photographing the choreography and chaos of the England cheerleading team
- Russian photographer Erik Panov's latex and salmon themed fashion shoot
- Phwoar! Typophiles, swoon over this cornucopia of contemporary typography