It’s Monday morning, it’s wet and miserable here in London and for many of you it’s the first day back at work. Now really isn’t the time for hyperactively zany sales patter right? Wrong! To help brighten up this darkest of days we’re thrilled to announce our January sale, where we’re slashing 34% off everything in our Company of Parrots shop. Why 34% we hear you cry. Because 20+14 = 34 guys! See what we did there! (Does the see what we did there dance). So yep for a limited time you can get The Annual, Printed Pages magazine, T-Shirts and Tote Bags with more than a third off the normal price. In your face January!
Visit the shop here and just use the discount code 20+14 to pick up a bargain – you know it makes sense!!!
- Envisions, an exhibition breaking down the boundaries of design
- Zsofia Schweger’s paintings depict her Hungarian home frozen in time
- Illustrator Nuno Maria’s fresh aesthetic and smooth shapes rework ordinary objects
- A cookbook inspired by Brad Pitt's on-screen eating habits
- Uganda’s boisterous nightlife as captured by photographer Michele Sibiloni
- Vanguards magazine explores Scotland's undiscovered creative treasure
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August