It’s Monday morning, it’s wet and miserable here in London and for many of you it’s the first day back at work. Now really isn’t the time for hyperactively zany sales patter right? Wrong! To help brighten up this darkest of days we’re thrilled to announce our January sale, where we’re slashing 34% off everything in our Company of Parrots shop. Why 34% we hear you cry. Because 20+14 = 34 guys! See what we did there! (Does the see what we did there dance). So yep for a limited time you can get The Annual, Printed Pages magazine, T-Shirts and Tote Bags with more than a third off the normal price. In your face January!
Visit the shop here and just use the discount code 20+14 to pick up a bargain – you know it makes sense!!!
- You lucky devils, it's Best of the Web!
- Bogdan Ceausescu and Sebastian Pren experiment with grids and shapes in their latest zine
- Friday Mixtape: Illustrator and guitarist Sophy Hollington's *feels* mixtape
- Photographer Anastasia Korosteleva's waterborne portraits of Maldivian girls
- We caught up with photographer Adama Jalloh
- Seoul studio Everyday Practice talks about its collaborative approach to design
- Animator and director James Curran’s amusing 30-day Gifathon project in Tokyo
- Photographer Sophie Mayanne’s new personal project celebrates imperfection (NSFW)
- Animator Saiman Chow’s trippy idents for Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty
- The daily grind: Louis Quail’s photographs of fascinatingly mundane offices
- "Before I was a graphic designer I had nearly no idea what one was": meet Austin Redman
- Matthew Raw: the east London artist making clay great again