Polina Soloveichik has such a cool job. In her words “Someone approaches me with a wall or I find a location that is begging for a painting, and then I transform it.” Originally hailing from Russia, Polina is new to Berlin but has already made her mark (literally) all over the city. Despite describing it as a “cold Paradise,” Polina absolutely loves her new home, even more so now she is using her painting skills to create enormous murals all over it. In this nicely-shot film we learn about the life of a mural painter from the first sketches to the magnificent final outcome. I don’t know about you, but I had never even considered that could actually be a job. Turns out it is, and we’re all super-jealous.
See more inspirational videos from all over the world over at Lufthansa.
- Submit Saturdays: photographer and filmmaker Harry Israelson's bright, smart portfolio
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery