We are excited to announce more speakers for Here, our big creative symposium taking place this September in London’s beautiful Royal Geographical Society. Across the day, expect insights, inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from over a dozen brilliant creatives. For this fast paced festival of creativity, we’re bringing together digital innovators, prolific graphic designers, animators and illustrators, a daring photographer, a dazzling film director, a body-architect and a top-notch fashion legend, amongst others.
They will be sharing their insights and expertise, as well as exploring their practice, process and ideas generation. Prepare to learn new things, be surprised, inspired, and leave brimming with ideas.
- Living for the weekend, it's Best of the Web!
- The photographer archiving South Africa’s black lesbian community
- Kirsten Lepore’s creepy clay character is oddly soothing in this brilliant animation
- Friday Mixtape: Grammy award-winning Tinariwen curates a genre-crossing mix
- Designer Kara Zichittella talks about her typographically-led projects
- “Where’s my community?”: Skin Deep and POC on the need for diversity in the film industry
- A new national identity: Smörgåsbord Studio rebrands Wales
- Graphic design gems: Chicago gang business cards from the 1970s and 80s
- Photographer Dougie Wallace captures the super rich spenders of “Harrodsburg”
- “Romance in a sort-of fantasy world”: photographer Molly Matalon's new work (some NSFW)
- Studio Michael Satter’s sophisticatedly simple graphic design portfolio
- Harry Pearce and Pentagram create a new identity for Pink Floyd’s record label