We are excited to announce more speakers for Here, our big creative symposium taking place this September in London’s beautiful Royal Geographical Society. Across the day, expect insights, inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from over a dozen brilliant creatives. For this fast paced festival of creativity, we’re bringing together digital innovators, prolific graphic designers, animators and illustrators, a daring photographer, a dazzling film director, a body-architect and a top-notch fashion legend, amongst others.
They will be sharing their insights and expertise, as well as exploring their practice, process and ideas generation. Prepare to learn new things, be surprised, inspired, and leave brimming with ideas.
- Making branding with a purpose: what can we learn from the Bauhaus?
- Jeremy Jansen’s graphic design work bridges concept and coherency
- Michael Craig-Martin: a cool, clean and colourful riot of everyday objects
- Anatoly Grashchenko's randomly generated posters for a Moscow theatre
- Japanese illustrator Nimura Daisuke is back with his charmingly naughty gifs
- Bobby Doherty’s vivid and humorous still-life photography
- Should illustrators be treated like designers?
- Why “cool” stunts creativity: one agency offers its opinion
- Fresh, vibrant poster work from South Korean designer Soojin Lee
- Grey London's thoughtful, powerful and innovative new campaign for Tate Britain
- Colourful masses with a Memphis aesthetic in Mariano Pascual’s illustrated alphabet
- Introducing French design studio plus mûrs and its beautiful poster designs