We are excited to announce more speakers for Here, our big creative symposium taking place this September in London’s beautiful Royal Geographical Society. Across the day, expect insights, inspirational talks, experiments and live elements from over a dozen brilliant creatives. For this fast paced festival of creativity, we’re bringing together digital innovators, prolific graphic designers, animators and illustrators, a daring photographer, a dazzling film director, a body-architect and a top-notch fashion legend, amongst others.
They will be sharing their insights and expertise, as well as exploring their practice, process and ideas generation. Prepare to learn new things, be surprised, inspired, and leave brimming with ideas.
- Submit Saturdays: So you’ve built your website, what’s next?
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Best of the web: a whole host of internet goodies
- Mould Map's latest issue is brought to life as an exhibition
- Photographer Toru Akai uncovers the Invisible Machinery that defines modern life
- Kuti Kuti, the comic association looking to educate and inspire
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- London Design Festival: where to go and what to see
- Caitlyn Murphy's paintings elevate the charm of everyday life
- Sean Lotman’s serenely psychedelic photographs of Japan