Nope these guys aren’t Canadian, they are the Spanish collective founded in 2008 by directors Luis Cerveró, Nicolás Méndez and Lope Serrano with the intention of producing their own work under the umbrella label CANADA. The three directors work alongside producers Oscar Romagosa and Alba Barneda to create commercials for big clients such as Adidas and Sony.
Amongst their portfolio is an impressive array of music videos for the likes of Justice, Battles and The Vaccines. With the aim to make films “beautiful, sexy and fun,” you can’t deny they have done just that. We also wrote about their captivating short film last year, which is definitely worth a watch.
It’s Nice That are very excited to have CANADA’s Luis and Oscar at Here 2013 – their talk’s titled"’Treasure Island!" Luis and Oscar will explain how they strive to achieve the perfect work-play balance, and reveal who and what they look to for inspiration. They’ll also talk about their constant quest for untapped treasure to help fuel new projects.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There really are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment!
Group discounts for Here are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a student or recent 2012 /2013 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email email@example.com from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- The sun is out, and Best of the Web is here to offer some shade
- Jonathan Castro’s vibrant designs are a realisation of his research and exploration
- Friday Mixtape: top picks from ten years of Field Day
- A retrospective look at Latif Al Ani’s photographs of Iraq’s “golden age”
- Olimpia Zagnoli illustrates How to Eat Spaghetti Like a Lady
- Cost-effective, beautiful shit: an interview with the Deadbeat Club
- YouTube releases its first own-brand font, YouTube Sans, inspired by the play button
- Inside Susan Kare’s sketchbooks are the makings of Mac’s graphic interfaces
- The return of the hovering art director: we asked comic artist Nadine Redlich to peer inside agency life
- Photographer Raymond Rojas captures the “magic” in Disneyland Paris
- Stefan Sagmeister speaks to It's Nice That about The Beauty Project
- Seattle-based illustrator Kelly Bjork depicts languid ladies and neat interiors