To conclude our speaker profiles for Here 2013 we present to you multi-award-winning international stage and costume designer Es Devlin. Her stunning work spans a number of genres: from film and TV to music, dance and theatre.
Es’ incredible portfolio includes designing for the major Opera Houses around the world, the MTV Europe Music Awards, and stage design for artists such as Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Muse, and Jay-Z. Es was also given the honour to design the set for the London Olympic Closing Ceremony in 2012. With consistently incredible visuals, Es is a force to be reckoned with.
You can imagine how thrilled we are to have Es at Here 2013, where she will be talking about the importance of imagination within her work, her reference material, and how it informs the work she makes.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There really are only a limited number of tickets left so register now to avoid disappointment!
Group discounts for Here are available – please email email@example.com. If you’re a student or recent 2012 /2013 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass). Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org from your university email account for the discount code or send proof you are entitled to the discount.
We hope to see you there!
- Swiss zine highlights the many times The Simpsons has predicted the future
- Twelve studio’s rippling identity for Beijing new media studio
- Mumbai-based artist Yashasvi Mathis' unconventional take on the world
- Gufram, the iconic funhouse bridging the gap between design and art
- Active Arab Women: Lara Al-Hadeedi records the determination of sporting Kuwaiti women
- Meet the French illustrator creating part-animal, part-human Frankenmonsters
- Sagmeister & Walsh rebrands fashion label Milly to reflect its "edgy" new personality
- Dominic Wilcox designs art exhibition for dogs (plus exclusive artist sketches)
- Jaemin Lee’s gloriously retro exhibition identities and poster designs
- James Jean’s phantasmagorical world of technicolour fever dreams
- The Refugee Nation Olympic flag was inspired by a lifejacket
- Things: the inspiring post that got us through the long hot summer nights of August