Sarah Illenberger’s award-winning work spans a multitude of practices, from illustration and art direction to set design and photography. Her simple use of materials paired with complex ideas and an eye for detail has led to the creation of a wonderfully fresh body of work, which in turn has attracted a number of high-profile clients.
Born in Munich, Sarah studied at Central Saint Martin’s before returning to Germany to set up her Berlin-based studio where she creates concepts for editorial as well commercial clients including Vogue, Creative Review and Wallpaper*. Not wanting to be pigeonholed into any one genre, she embraces a wide range of techniques and processes from lovingly handcrafted to computer generated design.
Sarah will be sharing insight into her creative process at Here 2013, revealing the method behind her meticulously handmade pieces, including show-stopping window displays and beautifully-rendered still life photographs.
For more info on Here 2013 and to get tickets please visit: www.here-london.com
There are just over 100 tickets left so make sure you don’t miss out!
Group discounts for Here are available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass) – simply email email@example.com for the discount code.
- Get your pout on, it's Valentine's weekend, and it's the Best of the Web
- Moby Digg uses basic colours and shapes for photo exhibition identity
- From celebs to cleaners, Maxi Cohen photographs ladies’ rooms around the world
- Seoul-based illustrator Yeon Ji Kang's beautifully thick-limbed ballerinas
- Roses at the ready, our round-up of the best Valentine’s Day ideas from the creative world
- First Dates for those who create: two-thirds of Nous Vous on their special three-way relationship
- VSCO develops new typeface and a symbol-based language as part of its rebrand
- When to wake up, what to drink and how to work: “how to live like a creative” unveiled
- DesignStudio rebrands the Premier League
- Racy photography from the new issue of Odiseo
- Our round-up of last night’s Super Bowl 50 ads
- Hato’s responsive identity design for Pick Me Up 2016