Here London is returning to the beautiful settings of the Royal Geographical Society on Friday 13 June 2014! The one-day symposium will once again bring together a vast array of the most exciting creative talent from the UK and abroad for inspirational talks exploring process and ideas across the art and design world.
We’re thrilled to announce that this year’s speakers will include Los Angeles-based visual artist Eric Yahnker, graphic designers Mirko Borsche and Marina Willer, artist / direction duo Lernert & Sander, photographer Ewen Spencer, architect and critic Sam Jacob, menswear designers Agi & Sam, illustrator and author Marion Deuchars and The Gentlewoman’s editor-in-chief Penny Martin.
We’ve just released a limited number of Earlybird tickets for £99 – a £26 saving on the full ticket price – and student tickets are priced at £75. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Please note we will require proof of full-time study to confirm student ticket purchases.
So join us in June for what promises to be a day of unadulterated creative inspiration! You can keep up to date with Here 2014 news and get more information over at our dedicated website.
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Things glorious things! The best of the postman's offerings we received this September
- Founder of It’s Nice That Will Hudson announces the launch of new venture Lecture in Progress on Kickstarter
- Dan Emmerson shoots #bikelife in the Welsh valleys
- Dive into Adam Higton's collages via his psychedelic new album and video
- Bill Baird's ephemeral online album is completely unique for every listener
- Ewen Spencer on new commission, Kick over the statues
- “Nymphomaniac” photographer Casper Sejersen's explosive images
- Trump protest pins by Sagmeister & Walsh, Hort, Olimpia Zagnoli and more
- Google and INT Works commission 19 illustrators to create over 500 works for Allo app launch
- Kalen Hollomon's collages mix sex with fortune cookies
- Logo Pizza is selling 50 ready-made logos that increase in price with each one sold
- Anja Wicki's sarcastically sweet comic illustrations