Here London is returning to the beautiful settings of the Royal Geographical Society on Friday 13 June 2014! The one-day symposium will once again bring together a vast array of the most exciting creative talent from the UK and abroad for inspirational talks exploring process and ideas across the art and design world.
We’re thrilled to announce that this year’s speakers will include Los Angeles-based visual artist Eric Yahnker, graphic designers Mirko Borsche and Marina Willer, artist / direction duo Lernert & Sander, photographer Ewen Spencer, architect and critic Sam Jacob, menswear designers Agi & Sam, illustrator and author Marion Deuchars and The Gentlewoman’s editor-in-chief Penny Martin.
We’ve just released a limited number of Earlybird tickets for £99 – a £26 saving on the full ticket price – and student tickets are priced at £75. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Please note we will require proof of full-time study to confirm student ticket purchases.
So join us in June for what promises to be a day of unadulterated creative inspiration! You can keep up to date with Here 2014 news and get more information over at our dedicated website.
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Back once again, it's Best of the Web!
- Photographers Kelia Anne MacCluskey and Luca Venter explore the limits of reality
- Gabriella Boyd’s paintings capture fleeting moments of intimacy
- Friday Mixtape: Because Music's Jane Third creates a lo-fi electronic mix
- Magic Party Place: CJ Clarke photographs Basildon, Essex over ten years
- Diane Fox distorts the “illusion of the diorama” with beguiling images of museum exhibits
- Photographer Trent Davis Bailey documents rural American community The North Fork
- Mr Bingo’s Valentine’s cards for single people
- Leipzig-based graphic designer Anja Kaiser takes us through her portfolio
- Why creative education for advertising is stuck in the dark ages
- Japanese graphic designer Ryu Mieno creates type-heavy works fizzing with energy
- Graphic artist Patrick Thomas’ found poster collages