Here London is returning to the beautiful settings of the Royal Geographical Society on Friday 13 June 2014! The one-day symposium will once again bring together a vast array of the most exciting creative talent from the UK and abroad for inspirational talks exploring process and ideas across the art and design world.
We’re thrilled to announce that this year’s speakers will include Los Angeles-based visual artist Eric Yahnker, graphic designers Mirko Borsche and Marina Willer, artist / direction duo Lernert & Sander, photographer Ewen Spencer, architect and critic Sam Jacob, menswear designers Agi & Sam, illustrator and author Marion Deuchars and The Gentlewoman’s editor-in-chief Penny Martin.
We’ve just released a limited number of Earlybird tickets for £99 – a £26 saving on the full ticket price – and student tickets are priced at £75. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Please note we will require proof of full-time study to confirm student ticket purchases.
So join us in June for what promises to be a day of unadulterated creative inspiration! You can keep up to date with Here 2014 news and get more information over at our dedicated website.
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- May Diary: where to go and what to see this month
- Crisp and vibrant design work from ECAL graduate Clement Rouzaud
- Portuguese illustrator Tiago Galo’s plump little characters are oddly charming
- Matthew Butcher launches the Flood House that will travel around the Thames Estuary
- Haunting train-simulator-based animation by Jack Featherstone for Occult Orientated Crime
- The best things on the web, YOUR best comments and the finest folk to follow on social media
- Philip Coppola spends nearly 40 years illustrating New York City’s Subway Stations
- LA studio Laundry creates amazing warped Simpsons idents for American channel FX
- Design Bridge creates new harp icon for Guinness
- Winning design for Tokyo 2020 Olympics unveiled
- Prince: 1958-2016
- Milton Glaser creates new look for Brooklyn Brewery