Here London is returning to the beautiful settings of the Royal Geographical Society on Friday 13 June 2014! The one-day symposium will once again bring together a vast array of the most exciting creative talent from the UK and abroad for inspirational talks exploring process and ideas across the art and design world.
We’re thrilled to announce that this year’s speakers will include Los Angeles-based visual artist Eric Yahnker, graphic designers Mirko Borsche and Marina Willer, artist / direction duo Lernert & Sander, photographer Ewen Spencer, architect and critic Sam Jacob, menswear designers Agi & Sam, illustrator and author Marion Deuchars and The Gentlewoman’s editor-in-chief Penny Martin.
We’ve just released a limited number of Earlybird tickets for £99 – a £26 saving on the full ticket price – and student tickets are priced at £75. All tickets include lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Please note we will require proof of full-time study to confirm student ticket purchases.
So join us in June for what promises to be a day of unadulterated creative inspiration! You can keep up to date with Here 2014 news and get more information over at our dedicated website.
WeTransfer is a file transfer service which was built to get files from A to B with no hassle, no stress and no charge. But it is much more than that; at its heart is a global exhibition of creative talent. In curating the wallpapers and experience you see on WeTransfer today, they have built an amazing network of artists, illustrators, entrepreneurs, photographers, shops and artisans. It has allowed WeTransfer to provide a free tool for their users, but also support the creativity of some incredible businesses and people around the world.
- Best of the Web: Trump inauguration protest special
- We go behind the scenes of Bonobo’s trippy No Reason video with director Oscar Hudson
- Doppelglanders: 3D animator Julian Glander interviews his name twin
- The witchy dreamscapes of illustrator Maren Karlson
- Maciej Dakowicz's photographs capture unexpected, serendipitous moments
- The comic book influences of illustrator Stefanie Leinhos
- Wolff Olins and zigbee launch the “first open-source brand for the Internet of Things”
- Graphic Design Festival Paris reveals 19 sport-inspired posters by Hort, Julia, Spassky Fischer and more
- FKA twigs teams up with 17 year old photographer David Uzochukwu for new Nike campaign
- Too Fast To Think: why switching off unlocks creativity
- Brian Finke captures the glitz and glamour of the Ms. Senior America beauty pageant